Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Sale 2016

Fashion Designer
    I'm not big into Valentine's but really pleased to get the lucky fountain. I've wanted that for ages. I also bought the yummy snacks. I'd never seen that before and it goes great with the recent Asian items. Everything else is too pink for me lol. I'm still well happy with the 2 things I bought though. Plus I'm really happy for everyone else.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    i'm echoing a lot of the other comments, but i strongly agree!

THANK YOU! so glad to have a sale.

yay for including the lucky fountain and yummy snacks! i'd had my shot at most of the vday stuff, but never the CNY stuff before!

neat to have a sort-of new recipe too! i wasn't even going to bother with vday decorating, but now i'm redoing my place tonight!

man i wish those truffle chairs would come back.

and with this positive sign for the games, i will be breaking my self-imposed gem lockdown! i mean, i still have a ton of gems here in bakery, but i plan to spend actual money on RS as soon as i get a sale day--the first cash i've spent with S8 since last july!
    Last edited by twospoons; 01-28-16 at 05:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for compiling everything, pixiegamer! I went ballistic over the rose columns! While the gem items are cheaper this time compared to last year's sale, the coin items don't have a discount -- which works for me since I already have those but some people will have to cough up a lot of coins on this sale.

I wish someone from the team (Kooky? ) starts a separate thread like this for the RS sale with pcabral's compilation because it's easily lost in the update thread. And thanks for the sale, S8! Didn't think I'd see one again tbh so this is nice.

Executive Chef
    Nice sale! I got some heart tiles, a pair of chocolate box tables, four rose columns, lucky fountain, and yummy snacks. Great to be able to get some things not in last year's sale.

Rhino Keeper
    I really love the Valentine cupcakes coming here. I wonder if they can put it in here all the time.
    Storm 8!

Farm Supplier
    Dear S8,
    Thank you so much for the Valentine's Day sale.

PLEASE

Bring back the Truffle Chair!!!
    ---------

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61079632.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	191.7 KB 
ID:	28111

We will love you forever.

Sincerely,

Pretty much everyone

Rhino Keeper
    I'm more than happy to see the Vday sale, especially the rose columns, thank you S8

and thank you Pixiegamer for the infographic, you're so sweet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortcakesbyChris View Post
    Why does so much Valentine stuff cost so many gems. They are hard to come by. Why don't we have a Valentine challenge?
    I'm fine with the gem prices but I'm a little shocked to see the rose columns priced at 90,000 coins each. Were they so expensive before they're removed?

I'm also thinking how many I should get since I'm hoping to use them at times other than Valentine's as well but my bakery is generally not pink...

If they would give us a Valentine's bundle that'll be great too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I'm not big into Valentine's but really pleased to get the lucky fountain. I've wanted that for ages. I also bought the yummy snacks. I'd never seen that before and it goes great with the recent Asian items. Everything else is too pink for me lol. I'm still well happy with the 2 things I bought though. Plus I'm really happy for everyone else.
    Me too! I hope they bring back more - I saw Mahjong tables and dancing lions in my neighbor's bakery. I think they're from 2011/ 2012 and will go very well with the current update.

And I'm now thinking of re-decorating for Chinese Valentine's Day with those

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Infographic is up! See first page
    Thank you so much pixiegamer!
    I am cooking with goal ovens now and would've missed out the Valentine's cupcakes!!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast