Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/28 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Does anyone know if plume hive adventures from the barracks count?
    Yes, from the Barracks -Envoy to the Plume Hive will count.
    Remember to wait for the goal to appear on your Kingdom Goals before you collect.

(fyi- I have more than 1 account so try to anticipate my own curiosity)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Watchtowers and spires, do they have to be on the board or do buildings in storage count?
    It means collect from 4 x level 5 buildings, not have... . Log, better check what I have too! Off to make more fish sandwiches too. I love a story that takes more than a weekend to finish.

Executive Chef
    Aargh misunderstood and have just levelled up 4 watchtowers to level 5.

On another note. I went on my adventure to plum hive and then collected from my garden and it didn't register so now I have to wait another 22 hours. Has this happened to anyone else.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post

On another note. I went on my adventure to plum hive and then collected from my garden and it didn't register so now I have to wait another 22 hours. Has this happened to anyone else.
    I had same question but figured i read wrong. If you are on step 3 just collecting from Magic Garden isnt enough. Have to get the shimmering strands to drop. Also i only got one strand from Garden

Same here, nothing from the magic garden and the visit didn't register. I am waiting for the magic garden to be ready again. Fingers crossed! As for the towers and spires, I had 2 level 5 spires and 2 level 4 towers. So I went ahead and leveled up the towers so I could knock out those visits all at once.
    Other than that I'm not rushing, like SW, I like updates that take a while to finish....and aren't timed!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper

Same thing happened to me... Collected from the magic garden and goal did not check nor did I get strands... So I have to wait until tomorrow night and hope to have more luck then.... Find this set up rather strange...

Executive Chef
    Thanks all. Nice to know it's not a glitch. Will just wait patiently then.

Executive Chef

I upgraded 4 towers to lvl 5 too

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Power outage at work so I've snuck on here (shhhhh!) with goal 3, it will complete when the magic garden drops the strands.

I've updated post 2 again re watchtowers. Given they are a 4 hour collection time, having 1 at level 5 and collecting from it 4 times will work. or you could have more...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Power outage at work so I've snuck on here (shhhhh!) with goal 3, it will complete when the magic garden drops the strands.

I've updated post 2 again re watchtowers. Given they are a 4 hour collection time, having 1 at level 5 and collecting from it 4 times will work. or you could have more...
    I think hard goals are good. Twisted Sister was hard but it felt good to finish it.. Keep challenging us S8 ). Bring It!!!

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast