Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/28 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 3

Rhino Keeper
    I finished!!!

It possible that in part 4, be necessary the adventure to plume hive?
    I'm thinking in go to this adventure in advance
    Any suggestion?
    Last edited by paisdelasmaravillas; 02-23-16 at 04:48 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    I finished!!!

It possible that in part 4, be necessary the adventure to plume hive?
    I'm thinking in go to this adventure in advance
    Any suggestion?
    My guess is there will be a plume hive adventure, but not one that is fix in the list. Remember we produce a Fadeprint Elixir, need to be used when visiting some place.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafemochi View Post
    Hah! I thought maybe it was just me. I still have only one glimmer strand, even though I play every day. Not happy either.

I have three strands. Same as both of you, I've been collecting daily since this quest line started. Bummed, but hanging in there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    I have three strands. Same as both of you, I've been collecting daily since this quest line started. Bummed, but hanging in there.
    Me too
    I also thought I was alone here

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got my strands patience paid off!!! Any idea if this is part of main story line? Don't want to build watchtowers as I'm maxed out on royal buildings... Skip is 100 gems... Just wondering if this is worth it

Just saw it is essential from the new thread so it answers my own question
    Last edited by coolssp; 02-26-16 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Found new information

Farm Supplier
    I'm still waiting on shimmering strand #5.  Next collection time 22 hours.  (I got #3 & 4 three days apart last weekend. ) Then 2 adventures! I won't be done by tomorrow! At the beginning of this post it says "Not timed." At the end of post "It looks like we might have till the end of Feb to do this goal. So, take your time!" Spritwind can you please clarify this? Thanks!!

glad you are now good to go! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-28-16 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Removed quote and added comment ;)

Executive Chef
    What SW meant was that the next update to the story line would start at the end of February (last Thursday). https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Rescue-Part-1 When you finish this quest, the new one will start automatically.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    What SW meant was that the next update to the story line would start at the end of February (last Thursday). https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Rescue-Part-1 When you finish this quest, the new one will start automatically.

Roguebee....Thank you! I've been playing since the beginning of the game. I should have known that. �� I blame it on the missing shimmering strand stringing out my brain!! ☺️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by valmommy View Post
    Roguebee....Thank you! I've been playing since the beginning of the game. I should have known that. �� I blame it on the missing shimmering strand stringing out my brain!! ☺️
    You're welcome.

This goal is like a ride on a carusel, at first a lot of entuziasm and anticipation, after..... despair " when it ends".... at the end a lot of patience.

1 week .....1 strands
    2 week.... another strand
    3 week.... another strand
    4 week .....another strand

...... well this week it drops nr 5 strand, but i want a souvenir so i would wait for the 6-th strand another week.

andi
    I respond to requests, so feel free to add me