Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/28 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 3

New Resident

Shimmering strands

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They are just a rare drop... Keep trying!
    Thank you, for your help. I was just confused because I read they have a 1-2 drop rate, yet I have not received any yet. I did not know if there was a problem.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've just finished upgrading 4 watchtowers and spires in preparation for goal 5. Wow, that wiped me out of all the iron ore and silver I was maxed on! If you don't have these, it might be useful to start getting prepared as it takes some serious resources if, like me, you only had level 2 ones at most.

I'll post on page 1 what you need to upgrade. Spires and towers need similar, but slightly different items to upgrade. Done

Just a reminder about the Blythewood Trees - you need to grow them first if you don't have any/enough for the goal. You can store them as saplings and fully grown, but unchopped. If you don't have any fully grown, you can prepare for this as well if you want to. Goal says to chop down 5 Blythewood trees. It takes 6 chops to clear 1 tree. As with other similar goals, we've been able to have only 1 chop left as the goal has been about clearing the tree. Need confirmation on this though.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-03-16 at 03:15 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PP09717A View Post
    Thank you, for your help. I was just confused because I read they have a 1-2 drop rate, yet I have not received any yet. I did not know if there was a problem.
    Same here. I guess they really meant 0-2 drop rate, because I have gotten 0 for the last three days in a row.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, it's bad enough waiting the 22 hours and then to not get anything is frustrating

6 visits to the magic garden and still no strand!

Executive Chef
    Can you have a combination of watchtowers and spires at Level 5 or does it have to be one or the other, does anyone know?

Rhino Keeper
    Going by this I presume we need only one set at lvl5 😁hope I'm right if not I need to level mine up lol

Take Fwipple and Preedle to safety 0/3 (visit Sabina's house)
    Rally the Knights! TO ARMS! 0/1 (go on any adventure) returning and collecting completes this goal.
    Have Level 5 Watchtowers or Lantern Spires 0/4 update: you need to HAVE 4 of these at level 5. It is not collecting from as previously thought. Thank you sourp4tch for letting us know.
    Last edited by scotslassuk; 02-03-16 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Spelling

Banned
    2 accounts and 2 strands. Rocking Horse poop might be the only thing as rare as strands.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Can you have a combination of watchtowers and spires at Level 5 or does it have to be one or the other, does anyone know?
    I have two of each they all counted

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Yeah, it's bad enough waiting the 22 hours and then to not get anything is frustrating
    Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    6 visits to the magic garden and still no strand!
    I'm still waiting as well......
    I am Zelda