Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/28 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 3

Fashion Designer
    Still waiting. Once a day potential for it. Ridiculous! I have 2 and then none after that. Not going to waste gems for this. Maybe next year I will have them.

Can confirm that Blythwood Trees can be prepared for chopping down leaving just one hit. It worked for me

New Resident
    Sitting at 1 strand. Collecting daily. Feeling like my garden has lost its magic

yes to the magic garden dropping them, great for me and someone else being the unluckiest people playing lol.....and yes to all these martinis while waiting.........

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2F4F4F]

6. A Potion From, And For, The Past
    Chop down 5 Blythewood trees 6 chops each. you can have 1 chop left in preparation (worked for me!).... SW
    Prepare the Fadeprint Elixir 0/1 - Potion Shop, 8 hours - 50 water, 10 enchanters essence, 50 Blythewood Dust
    Check the Fur Burrow 0/1 (go on adventure) returning and collecting completes this goal.

It looks like we might have till the end of Feb to do this goal. So, take your time! SW.
    Sort of anticlimactic ending. I gemmed the stupid threads as I had plenty of free gems. But then after visiting the fur burrow, I get the anouncement that we need to to see what happened and then the goals were done. I guess this will continue, but after all that, it just ends?

Be prepared for disappointment for those that are working so hard to get the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by armerfarmer View Post
    Can confirm that Blythwood Trees can be prepared for chopping down leaving just one hit. It worked for me
    1 note I wish I had thought of. I was maxed on blythdust. I chopped all the trees and then made 2 Fadeprint elixirs and used all my blythdust. Wish I would have made the elixirs first, then chopped the trees.

So you can chop the trees down to 1 hit, but you may be missing out on replenishing the blythdust.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xology View Post
    Sitting at 1 strand. Collecting daily. Feeling like my garden has lost its magic
    I'm still at one too. I collect daily and not going to spend gems. It's annoying!

Rhino Keeper
    Slightly better but not a lot with two strands... And no, not going to use gems

Executive Chef
    Me too on this account. Have 6 on my other account. Go figure!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I am sitting on 3 strands (finally got 3!) but seriously upset with this~~ I have completed the next quest and came here to see what was new? Nothing???? I even tried ****ing off the troll in case it wouldn't give a strand if I had a beast on my place...didn't help~ I don't like to bother fighting the beasts because I am maxed on everything they give me so it is just a waste~ I never collect from my manticores or dragons because I have been maxed on scales for several years now, have a ton of them in storage too. I even put one of my mermaid ponds in storage because I have been maxed on those things too~ I guess I am about done with this game, it is not much fun anymore :^ ( I really did enjoy it though for quite a few years.