Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/28 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 3

Yes seriously ridiculous how rare these drops are

Quote Originally Posted by kikilicious74 View Post
    I'm up to 3!! I actually got one two days in a row!! (Today and yesterday!!)
    I still only have 1 after 2 weeks. This is just silly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Three days in a row now, I collected from the Magic Garden immediately after collecting from my castle Knights quest return from the Plume Hive and got a strand. It also happened the first day after the first trip. After that first one, the next 7 or 8 were blanks as to the strands. One more quest is out as I want at least one extra for a souvenir. I do have five as one drop was two.
    So you are suggesting there is a connection between collecting from Plume Hive adventure and then collecting from Magic Garden?

Executive Chef
    I finally collected my 6th strand for my souvenir. Now on to completing this goal.

Farm Supplier
    STILL waiting for my first strand .... am wondering if I should even bother with this quest.

Fashion Designer
    Hang in there, and check your inventory. I didn't even realiz when I received my first two strands. Couldn't tell if I received two at once, or just missed them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by germander10 View Post
    STILL waiting for my first strand .... am wondering if I should even bother with this quest.
    Ooooo, you might be WINNING! Anyone else still waiting on their first strand?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    Still only one thread, collecting every day since event started. And I checked. Oh well, it's only a game.

i am waiting , and collecting like a mad person.....but not a single strand...........yeah ....the quest name is golden.....IS ANYONE HOME , GIVING OUT STRANDS!!!!!!...... im starting to think i went to the wrong house...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    i am waiting , and collecting like a mad person.....but not a single strand...........yeah ....the quest name is golden.....IS ANYONE HOME , GIVING OUT STRANDS!!!!!!...... im starting to think i went to the wrong house...
    Collecting once a day isnt very hectic... But might be stressfull if you do not get a single strand.. Btw you are in a tie with another for being the unluckiest peeps in CS

Ps. You do realize that it only drops from Magic Garden.. 22 hour timer.