Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/28 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Glimmerwood antics have run rampant once more! Only this time, something far more nefarious may be at hand... No one has seen anyone suspicious about, have they? Ensuring the kingdom's safety is a ruler's top priority!!!

[==Update requires completion of A Faerie-ful Queen, and will be here to stay.==]

Spoiler: show
    I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: GONE
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I think we can assume that the shimmering strands are a rare drop and for this particular one goal is why we get (at least) a month to do it Getting 5 for the craft (and more for the hoarders who want souvenirs) it's going to be ~slooooowwwww~ going (without gems). Pop over to my tavern and I'll serve drinks whilst we wait!
    Thannks SpiritWind. I will just keep trying, no strands for me yet and I have collected since Thursday.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Sorry guys, but the Glimmer Shard looks more blue to me. That's why I asked about green ones. LOL! Thank you for clearing this up😊

New Resident
    I have visited the magic garden three times and still have not received any shimmering strands. Please advise, thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PP09717A View Post
    I have visited the magic garden three times and still have not received any shimmering strands. Please advise, thanks
    They are just a rare drop... Keep trying!

Executive Chef
    So, the hoorders (like I am) need atleast 11 strands: 2x 5 for crafting, 1 for inventory. I'm a bit slow, so I just got to the step "visit magic garden" this morning, and forgot to check the forums on forehand. Dropped nothing, so maybe better luck to Oerol

In the opening post it is mentioned that we have atleast februari to finish this goal, but it's not a timed event. So where does this "atleast februari" come from? Is it in preparation for the next part?

Fashion Designer
    So, does the goal of searching the magic garden not go away until you get a strand? I've been twice, once going there by clicking the button in the goal book and no strands and the goal is still in my book. Help!

Rhino Keeper
    I've been faithfully visiting the MG since Thursday - no strands here yet
    I also wonder what the references to "the end of February, or for at least a month mean"? Thanks
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They are just a rare drop... Keep trying!
    Rare? Sounds more like ultra rare if you have to collect 5 and they don't drop each time and waiting a whole day just to see if ou get 1-2 is a bit silly. Why not let them drop from the gazebo or the respite?

It seems this new series of goals are designed to take a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    So, the hoorders (like I am) need atleast 11 strands: 2x 5 for crafting, 1 for inventory. I'm a bit slow, so I just got to the step "visit magic garden" this morning, and forgot to check the forums on forehand. Dropped nothing, so maybe better luck to Oerol

In the opening post it is mentioned that we have atleast februari to finish this goal, but it's not a timed event. So where does this "atleast februari" come from? Is it in preparation for the next part?
    Maybe the post means that the next part of this storyline won't be released until the end of February? You're right, there's no clock on the goals, so I hope they don't change that suddenly! I've been moving very slow with this one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post

Actually, sweetie, if you're just wanting a souvenir "glimmer spider", I think ya only have to collect 6 of 'em from the Magic Garden.
    If you go back a page or 2, Dabag revealed that the "examine glimmer strands" only produced a blythedust, nothing new. So with that, I don't think there's a point for us hoarders to double craft for that step.

And the "at least February" part is because the description with the new App update reveals that the next part of this quest line will be released on Feb. 25.
    (SpiritWind added a pic of it in the "Sneak Peek" thread, if you missed it.)
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-02-16 at 10:21 AM.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast