Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Game Is Now Resetting

The Game Is Now Resetting

hi again..... besides the common " not connected to internet" and the VERY frequent disconnects. I am now experiencing something new for me.

i start with 40 energy ( level 50 should be 50 ) i tap everything i need to , even ivys bakery or hut or whatever it is , the 24 hour one, i leave myself 2 energy left , then the game resets everything............ivys hut is now ready again and everything i collected from her prior is gone, including the 40 energy i started with ......which if the game is going to reset itself and take my items, should it not give me my energy back????

i collected from ivys hut again and got something completely different.

i know to wait for a minute or so before collecting because this can happen often , and i did.

also your firends list takes a long time to load, if it loads.

i know the holiday season put schedules on the slow track , but i never had ANY issues with castle story before, and now all these little glitches are appearing and it feels like a mess right now.

any news or anything on the radar about things gone south lately?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Can you please post or message me the Storm8 ID you're having trouble with?

krynn13 is my id

cynn city is the kingdom

frequent disconnects, booted off, and now resets are happening. it takes all the energy i use but takes the items.

thanks

All tests show normal performance. Unfortunately, similar to other user reports, we believe this is an internet service provider related issue. While you may be able to use other services, our games specifically may be affected by the issue.

ISP issue? Why would it be our ISP can you explain please? Playing for 3 years never an ISP issue I guess I just don't understand?

Quote Originally Posted by liliputlane View Post
    ISP issue? Why would it be our ISP can you explain please? Playing for 3 years never an ISP issue I guess I just don't understand?
    We're able to successfully connect to the games using multiple networks (wifi/data). Players have reported the issue only happens when they're using their home wifi and that when using other networks, their games connect. This means that the issue is likely the connection and is not the game.

yeah i dont understand this either.

we all cant be on the same internet provider? and i also played for 3 years, never had any problems like this in the past. and if i am having connection issues , would that effect all internet connections? why is it JUST s8 games?

why is it, if it is a connection issue, why am i able too sometimes log on and play for 5 minutes before i get booted off? yet can turn around and go on internet to type in your forums about it? same service provider there.

its just s8 games only. everything else like everyone has been saying is strictly happening to s8 games?

maybe we should state what service we use?

i use verizon fios, have been for 5 years.
    castle story 3 years , i have never been disconnected
    only change is the updates/plots/xmas

i dont know what happened , but the last 29 hours i did not have one single disconnect, or you need internet warning.

so thank you

Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    i dont know what happened , but the last 29 hours i did not have one single disconnect, or you need internet warning.

so thank you
    We haven't made any changes, but we're happy to hear that you're no longer having any issues.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast