Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pantry Space Issue after end of Master of Mallows Goal

Facing the same issue now that the Master of Mallow goals is over

Fashion Designer
    Same here, Pantry says 120 but going into a store it says 128.

New Resident
    I have the same problem too, after the marshmallow event. Pantry has 11 less items than stores say I have. I tried restarting and even reloading the game and it does not fix itself. I keep running of of space with these 11 invisible items taking up space.

Executive Chef
    I have the same issue. The game won't let me collect any ingredients to make recipes and says pantry full 110/110. But when I go into the pantry to delete there is no delete button and it says 93/110. My game is at a stand still.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is doing the same thing. Pantry shows 82 but when click "get ingredients" the pantry shows 86/90. Have deleted and installed app and restarted device on top of the usual force close.

Pantry Space Issue after end of Master of Mallows Goal

After the Master of the Mallows event, all the special items disappeared from my inventory. I expected that. However, my pantry shows when I collect items as being at 102. But the actual total of the items in my pantry is 82. I'm therefore unable to stock up my pantry. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I hope that it gets resolved soon as it limits my productivity. I've forced a shutdown and even deleted the app and reinstalled it. No change.

New Resident

Pantry Items not adding up correctly

Quote Originally Posted by jaybruin42 View Post
    After the Master of the Mallows event, all the special items disappeared from my inventory. I expected that. However, my pantry shows when I collect items as being at 102. But the actual total of the items in my pantry is 82. I'm therefore unable to stock up my pantry. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I hope that it gets resolved soon as it limits my productivity. I've forced a shutdown and even deleted the app and reinstalled it. No change.

Same issue here......when I click on my pantry to add items it shows 70/70, however, shows 54 when I try to delete some items from the pantry...also the delete options missing.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about this. I have reported this over. Are you able to delete any item from your pantry?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry about this. I have reported this over. Are you able to delete any item from your pantry?
    Nope. Tried force closing, and deleting and re-dowloading te game, still having issues.

The problem is in the store it registers our pantry as full, presumably still counting event items such as graham wafers, cocoa & toasted marshmallows, so cannot purchase ingredients. Then when we go to our pantry, those items do NOT register, taking us below the "delete option threshold" & we cannot delete anything.

I cannot cook any item and I cannot delete any item. I also cannot upgrade my pantry without using gems.

Initially I didn't notice any problem, but on my secondary account with smaller pantry it quickly became a problem, especially since I apparently had 10 unused event items still in my pantry. Now they are invisible, but still taking up valuable space
    So frustrating!!

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear that sounds bad. And thank you very much for the detailed description, I didnt realise how bad it was. I used up my goal items so I didnt have this issue. I have reported this earlier and have just highlighted this issue again. Once again, I'm sorry that this is happening.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast