Thread: Spicing dishes with Mastery Spice

Rhino Keeper

Spicing dishes with Mastery Spice

I'm working on mastering Flatbread with Chutney, and I think I saw one positive change in how the gold stars are counting when you spice a dish with Mastery Spice. I accidentally spiced the dish with Mastery Spice when it was cooked 19 of 20 times and I thought that I've just wasted the spice because it wouldn't count as two golden stars. But when I checked it after the dish was done, I received two golden stars even though I leveled up one master star level. Has anyone else seen this change or is it just me hallucinating?
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

The Honorable Panda
    I have not tried it yet, but I will watch out for this.
    (would be nice change!)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I did this by accident, and also when making the flatbread! Was pretty annoyed with myself for wasting a mastery spice and then noticed that it had rolled over to the next star level - I thought I was seeing things too lol. I hope this is an intentional change and not just a glitch

Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    I'm working on mastering Flatbread with Chutney, and I think I saw one positive change in how the gold stars are counting when you spice a dish with Mastery Spice. I accidentally spiced the dish with Mastery Spice when it was cooked 19 of 20 times and I thought that I've just wasted the spice because it wouldn't count as two golden stars. But when I checked it after the dish was done, I received two golden stars even though I leveled up one master star level. Has anyone else seen this change or is it just me hallucinating?
    since i use masteryspice, i allways get 2 stars
    lol, this year...

Quote Originally Posted by dollydaydreams1 View Post
    Yes, I did this by accident, and also when making the flatbread! Was pretty annoyed with myself for wasting a mastery spice and then noticed that it had rolled over to the next star level - I thought I was seeing things too lol. I hope this is an intentional change and not just a glitch
    It's always worked this way for me and is not anything new. I remember seeing it around 6 months ago, but it was a pleasant accidental discovery for me also.