Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New Tournament Wolverink! Jan 26 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    After many losses (stopped counting) against jade Kirin using prize pony, Treent, any high level fire (like gretet), swan Prince. Finally my highest level Treent took him down. Trick or Treent which I have at level 13. Hopefully the snapdragon will go quickly (glad to have some Xmas elements now from spin the wheel - didn't have them before which made spring really hard)

Here's to a quick last 2 rounds!
    So of course I've lost 4 times so far to snapdragon - so much for a quick finish.
    I've been rotating barn owl lvl 14 & toy poodle lvl 15. Not much else I can do but keep rotating. Finally hanging an Xmas animal recently won from spin the wheel was supposed to make battles against spring elements quicker!! Ugh. I just want to finish & move on. Funny thing is I really don't even like the look of this animal besides the fact it will definitely sit on storage forever without any room especially with all room being saved for zodiak

UPDATE: after 3 losses each toy poodle & barn owl, darn owl finally took down the snapdragon. Onto last round

CONTINUED UPDATE: and still I lose. 5 losses so far on last round. I don't have the next 2 days to sit here every hour - come on s8 let me finish!!

Add 3 more losses. These tournaments are really starting to irritate me. I shouldn't lose this many times in a row with superior selections. 1-3 times maybe. But not 12. Ridiculous.

Did finally get him. Stopped counting losses. Just too annoying.
    I think my St. Bernard finally took him down. These tournaments should not be sooo hard I think they may need to revisit their formulas. Makes me want to not bother with them any more
    Last edited by HappyHeartBakery; 01-31-16 at 07:51 AM.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, I've been busy and I'm not very good at keeping track of my results, but this has been one of the best and easiest tournements ever for me. I actually finished yesterday afternoon with only a few losses to Vanillamb and Sea Horse (and I think one or two losses to a few other things). I miraculously beat Jade Kirin (with Ornate Ocelot) and Snap Dragon (with Sapybara, used by accident but won!) in one try each. If only all the tournemants would go this well!

Good luck to everyone still battling! Wolverink is pretty cool! ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on Rd 23 since yesterday. I don't have any of the animals it seems most people are using but I did see someone say they used Pandaffodil so I'll start trying with that when it's time to try again. Congrats to all who've finished and good luck to all who are working on it!! Thank you to all who post all the helpful information!!

Rhino Keeper
    I am having the same experiences with these events too~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervixen78 View Post
    Well, this just sucks... How does a Level 15 Frostfang LOSE to a Level 1 Frostfang? And how does a Level 15 Vinotaur and a Level 15 Skyger LOSE to a Level 1 Lightning Leopard? And these weren't even close losses - they were critical hits! After 2 rounds (only one of which was passed), 6 losses, and 8 gems used (I've only got about 20), I'm quitting this tournament... In the few short months I've been playing this game, I have yet to complete a tournament or storybook event. I may uninstall this game

Good luck to the rest of you!

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on round 30 since yesterday, after 9 losses I eventually managed to take Wolverink down with Glacial Grffin, water critical.

Good luck every one.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been stuck on Rd 28 for over 24 hours. I don't get these tournaments. I've only been playing for about three months. I thought I was doing well in this tournament when I had five rounds to go with 2 days to do it. But I have been stuck on Jade Kirin since about 2:00 p.m. yesterday. I don't have any treasure animals. I've been using the Giving Treent since both treent and fire are strong against it. I've used the Hot Dog and the Terrier a few times, but it always ends the same. I have about an eighth of an inch of red left on Jade Kirin. Are these tournaments rigged to make you use gems 'cause I refuse to do that?!! I do not understand why it is so hard to win a silly digital animal. The last tournament I ended up using gems as an ultimate attack once only because it was the final round to get the Jack Frost, and there was about a half hour left to the tournament. The Grumpy Gorilla tournament I got stuck one round from the final one. The pink alligator, whatever it was, I gave up on because I was stuck on the Money Badger, and I thought the creature was hideous anyway. These tournaments seem to be irrationally difficult. I have no problem with tournaments in Dragon Story. On the flip side, I can't breed a diamond dragon to save my life, but about a month into playing Fantasy I breed a crystal unicorn. So I guess the trade off is successful breeding but unbeatable tournaments. A positive for me, I guess, is that during this tournament I did breed a Golden Lion so there's that, I guess. Hey, maybe in the last four hours of this tournament I'll be able to win the last three rounds. I'm not holding my breath. Happy for all of you who actually managed to win though. Glad you had a better time of it than me.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456