Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament Wolverink! Jan 26 2016

Executive Chef
    Done! Wolverink is safely in storage! This one went very smoothly for me. I don't know if I've ever been done with a 30-round tournament this early! Didn't get truly stuck on any round and won the last four rounds on the first try.

Not having the charts made me go back to basics and that may have made the difference. My Crystal Unicorn was in the breeding den throughout the tournament (still trying for Garnet Griffin) so I didn't use it for any round.

Here's what I won the last 5 rounds with:

25. Turtle Dove < Citrine Peregrin
    26. Vanillamb < Jingle Shells
    27. Sea Horse < Citrine Peregrin
    28. Jade Kirin < Prize Pony
    29. Snapdragon < Santa Claws
    30. Wolverink < Spark Shark

Congrats to everyone who has finished and good luck to those still battling!

Been stuck on Jade Kirin for a day. Seems unbeatable.

Rhino Keeper
    Jst finish. r29 took me half day, still better r20 which took all day.

R20. Pandaffodil (took all day, lost with Pandaffodil first try too, ridiculous!!)
    R21. Pyro Pony
    R22. Pyro Pony
    R23. Pandaffodil
    R24. Flyerfox - Fire
    R25. North Polarbear - Electric.
    R26. Pyro Pony
    R27. North Polarbear - Electric.
    R28. Pyro Pony
    R29. Santa Claws - Xmas-Xmas (lost many, even Santa Claws first try)
    R30. Fluffy - Electric.

Thank you all for posting results, especially TL4me, your list helped me a lot. Congrats who win an good luck to who still fighting...:-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    Been stuck on Jade Kirin for a day. Seems unbeatable.
    I've found the only thing to use repeatedly on jade Kirin is either your Treent or a Treasure animal if you got one. Treasure especially so. But those will knocking out quicker than wasting a lot of time with a dark or fire animal.

Fashion Designer
    Im stuck and have been stuck for the last 24 hrs on round 20, Golden Retriever. I have using my rarest, highest level nature hybrids, my panda and twiced I've tried the Anibus but nothing is bringing that dog down. Im at a loss and I don't want to used an ultimate hit. I honestly thought I'd be done with this level by now. Ive stopped recording my results as ive lost count on the number of battles and who I used. Ughhh at been stuck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Im stuck and have been stuck for the last 24 hrs on round 20, Golden Retriever. I have using my rarest, highest level nature hybrids, my panda and twiced I've tried the Anibus but nothing is bringing that dog down. Im at a loss and I don't want to used an ultimate hit. I honestly thought I'd be done with this level by now. Ive stopped recording my results as ive lost count on the number of battles and who I used. Ughhh at been stuck.
    I've always had the best luck defeating the golden with my highest nature. Nature only. My epic jackalope usually does it.

Executive Chef
    You have Matripony? Was with me 2 times winner in RD.20 and RD.12 . Good luck in your last rounds

Farm Supplier
    On battle 25 at the moment, I love tournaments 😍

Fashion Designer
    Finally the dog is history. Phew. I won with my Anibus. So relieved to get a CH. A big thank you to NannaSherry and Drachenia for their suggestions.

Fashion Designer
    After many losses (stopped counting) against jade Kirin using prize pony, Treent, any high level fire (like gretet), swan Prince. Finally my highest level Treent took him down. Trick or Treent which I have at level 13. Hopefully the snapdragon will go quickly (glad to have some Xmas elements now from spin the wheel - didn't have them before which made spring really hard)

Here's to a quick last 2 rounds!
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast