Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New Crafting Dragon: Groom Dragon Jan 26, 2016

Executive Chef
    Crafting! I will probably try to get a second one to trade.

Rhino Keeper
    I am still way off for a first Groom let alone a second one.,but then I don't speed up I guess that is the key.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    I am still way off for a first Groom let alone a second one.,but then I don't speed up I guess that is the key.
    I rarely speed up unless I am in a tournament and then only speed 30 mins (2 gold) and only if I am getting behind due to a string of losses (looking at you, Ninja) and maybe only one or two. But I am home all day, so can battle every hour - I think that is the difference.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Mine's crafting now, and working on the second. I don't think I have to craft anything within the window I put him on. LOL, least I hope not! Math and my meds fight a little...
    You *will* have to do some crafting to finish the Dragon Tales. What you have to craft and how long it takes depends on your level, but we all have to do a little bit of crafting to reach the end.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    They stay in the spell shop till your nest is free. They don't go to storage
    If my nest is occupied so my crafted dragon stays in the spell shop, does that mean I can't craft anything else until he's gone?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    If my nest is occupied so my crafted dragon stays in the spell shop, does that mean I can't craft anything else until he's gone?
    Yes, that is correct. Hence my issue with timing I mentioned earlier and warned people about.

Executive Chef
    I practically never speed up the arena. The last time was last year for the final round of a tournament.

I guess my key as of late has been a prolonged bout of insomnia. For instance, I should have been fast asleep for about four hours now and here I am, wide awake.

Executive Chef
    I play a ton and I'm still not able to do my groom yet. Depends on if I get stuck on a rough dragon or two or have a busy day. Sometimes I speed up, most time not.

Good luck : )
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Sorry i was confusing there a bit jagger, I meant that I was not near an act where crafting him would cause issues. My first craft for this one will be in a couple of days, and he's got like 10 hours left. The hard part will be juggling my nests so I can hatch my deep freeze, leave my life dragon, and get groom off the crafting station.

Hehe, I really should add a signature that points out that I am heavily medicated, so sorry for any confusion!

Edit...I very rarely, if ever, speed up unless it's close on a tourney etc. I don't have very much income, and no treasure dragon yet (though hoping to buy my first once taxes etc are sorted!). Just cannot get around well, so I am able to play a bunch.

Rhino Keeper
    Slowly sneaking up on the groom. 82 pieces. I can see this is going to be a dilemma in timing, needing to craft for the tales and this groom..Thinking of renaming my Isles to the Walking Wounded after the tourney.i have more battered n bruised dragons than ones who are carrying no scars.. Anyone hiring spas?

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast