Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New Crafting Dragon: Groom Dragon Jan 26, 2016

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know when this expires?? Thanks

My groom is FINALLY crafting, he was waiting patiently for days until I completed the tales.

Good luck with the battles everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    My groom is FINALLY crafting, he was waiting patiently for days until I completed the tales.

Good luck with the battles everyone!
    I can say the same thing. He had to wait until I finished the last crafting for the tales.

I'll wait and see if there is an announcement tomorrow on whether he's replaced next Tuesday.

Executive Chef
    It seems the limit for battle dragon parts has been lifted? Mine went beyond 99 whilst waiting for the tales to finish.

Executive Chef
    Mine too, I had 104 parts when I started crafting. Dunno if it's agood or bad thing, for not recieving a part after battle always was a sign for me that I had enough parts to craft

Fashion Designer
    3rd groom crafting now. I guess I have to work on a 4th now with the new tournament ☺

Executive Chef
    Phew! Finally crafting a second Groom to trade!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    3rd groom crafting now. I guess I have to work on a 4th now with the new tournament ☺
    Whoa. I'm still trying for my first one I'm only at ~ 85 pieces. I mean I didn't really play that much during the last weeks, but it's still impressive that some of you manage to get so many. I guess I simply don't want to battle that often. It's already enough for me to log in every hour when a Tournament is going on. But it's really impressive what you guys are able to pull off
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    Last battle dragon we had, I was only 11 pieces short of the 4th dragon. This time I hope I'll get all the pieces in time ☺
    For now I use them to improve my income but in time they will be traded for the gems

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    Hepatu, you are a beast with these things! You'll probably end up with like, 8 of them. Great job! <3

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast