Thread: Pressing matter event - bugs in counterS!!

Angry Pressing matter event - bugs in counterS!!

Bugs in counters!!! Not one counter, but most of the counters!!

Oh darn! I can't post the screenshot, God knows if there is another big in the forum as it says upload file failed! Gosh! I have to explain everything in words!

We need 2 raisin to make 1 raisin bread.

1. The counter shows I have only collected 6 raisin, which in fact I have collected 9 raisin.
    2. The counter shows I have made 4 raisin bread, but in actual fact, I only made 2. If I haven't collected enough raisin, which is 8 to made 4 raisin bread, how on earth I can made 4 raisin bread!!!
    3. The counter shows only 2 raisin bread have been given. If I have crafted 4 raisin bread, why can't I give 4 raisin bread?

How could this even possible?

Grand Emperor
    Sorry that you are having issues with the counters...

Can you reinstall your game? Regular Farm Story 2 v2.2, Holiday Harvest v2.3 and IOS 9.2.1. This should solve your counters issues. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry that you are having issues with the counters...

Can you reinstall your game? Regular Farm Story 2 v2.2, Holiday Harvest v2.3 and IOS 9.2.1. This should solve your counters issues. Thanks.
    Thank you rynetory2. I have reinstalled my game before with the version and iOS stated. And, the problem persisted even after I reinstalled the game again.
    Last edited by HappyJ8; 01-25-16 at 09:26 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJ8 View Post
    Thank you rynetory2. I have reinstalled my game before with the version and iOS stated. And, the problem persisted even after I reinstalled the game again.
    Sorry to hear it didn't work for you.

1. Which version are you playing on?

2. Can you help to post pictures? You will need to edit your pictures before posting, to bypass the upload pic fail message. You can trim your pic before upload.

You may also want to check your connection too, to ensure your progress is properly synced with the servers.

1. The counter shows I have only collected 6 raisin, which in fact I have collected 9 raisin.
    Are you referring to the Make counter? I'm assuming you are. Is it possible you made 3 before you reached your goal?

2. The counter shows I have made 4 raisin bread, but in actual fact, I only made 2. If I haven't collected enough raisin, which is 8 to made 4 raisin bread, how on earth I can made 4 raisin bread!!!
    You mentioned you collected 9 raisins, could you had made 4? 2 made before your goal and 2 made after you have reached the goal.

3. The counter shows only 2 raisin bread have been given. If I have crafted 4 raisin bread, why can't I give 4 raisin bread?
    Did you happen to send or sell 2 off by mistake? Can you check to see if you are still crafting 2 more in the queue?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-25-16 at 10:18 PM.

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you.

1. Which version are you playing on?
    Farm Story: Holiday Harvest

2. Can you help to post pictures? You will need to edit your pictures before posting, to bypass the upload pic fail message. You can trim your pic before upload.

There is only one browse/choose file button and one upload button. No access to editing mode. I have posted screenshot before but I don't understand why I can't do it now. .

You may also want to check your connection too, to ensure your progress is properly synced with the servers.

No issueB with my connection.

Are you referring to the Make counter? I'm assuming you are. Is it possible you made 3 before you reached your goal?

Yes, I made some before but didn't collect it. I have make more than ten only it registered.

You mentioned you collected 9 raisins, could you had made 4? 2 made before your goal and 2 made after you have reached the goal.

No, I only made two raisin bread. I'm very sure about this.

Did you happen to send or sell 2 off by mistake? Can you check to see if you are still crafting 2 more in the queue?
    Very sure that I didn't send or sell off because I only made two raisin bread. My question here is to show that it's not logical for counter 2 to have registered 4 raisin bread

Grand Emperor
    Can you send an email with the photos you have taken to support@storm8.com so an agent can help to check your game? Please send me your ticket number via private message. Thanks.

To add:
    There's no edit mode on the forum. You will need to edit in your Photo App on your IOS device. This will allow you to bypass the loading error.

You need not edit the photos when you are emailing to support.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-26-16 at 02:45 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Just to update. Someone has checked your account and did not find anything out of order. However could it be possible that some of your event items might had been crafted before your goals popped up. Please continue to follow up with your email and ticket number to Support. Thank you.

Talking

Just to update. Someone has checked your account and did not find anything out of order. However could it be possible that some of your event items might had been crafted before your goals popped up. Please continue to follow up with your email and ticket number to Support. Thank you.
    Thanks rynetory2!

It turns out TL made the counter starts counting when we start to craft an item, and not after thr item has been crafted or made. It's not like the usual way of counting the items we have to make in the past. That's making all the confusion to me, and maybe to others as well.

I'm glad you always find ways to help up. Thanks again, rynetory2!

Grand Emperor
    You are most welcome. Credit goes to the team who helped to check. Great to hear everything is all good now. Hope you are able to get your pergola.