Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: January 27th 2016

Rhino Keeper

Restaurant Update: January 27th 2016

Maybe some new goals for February? After all, its close to Valentine's Day!
    Storm 8!

Fashion Designer
    Needs more Valentine things!

If not, give us some more Mardi Gras items!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 214sed View Post
    Not sure how long you've been playing, but RS and BS both only get monthly goals. January's goals were the Winter Wedding ones; we won't get another set until February actually starts - so, probably next week or the week after.

However, we had a Mega Valentine's Sale last year that started around this time. I'd love to see that come back!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    Needs more Valentine things!

If not, give us some more Mardi Gras items!
    I second the Mardi Gras request! I'd love some more Mardi Gras/New Orleans recipes and decor. Made a post about that in the suggestions thread as well. If not this week, then I really hope we could get it next week

I also really want the Jazz Band back. It was a bundle exclusive last year, but it would be great to be able to buy it on its own:

Pessimistically, though, I'm expecting a Greek update. Bakery Story and Restaurant Story have been recycling themes all month, and the Laurel Leaves situation seems to be more evidence of a Greek update:

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi everyone, the Laurel Leaves have been removed from the market. Any players who bought them while they were available will be able to keep them, but they won't be able to purchase more. You can look forward to them being re-released for real in a future update.
    I wouldn't mind it, but I'd prefer a Mardi Gras update more
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    le mardi gras!!!! i'm hoping, anyway.

unless they're really breaking with tradition, there won't be goals until it's actually february.

edited: hi pixie! you posted while i was typing my 3 sentences. as always, i agree with you wholeheartedly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Not sure how long you've been playing, but RS and BS both only get monthly goals. January's goals were the Winter Wedding ones; we won't get another set until February actually starts - so, probably next week or the week after.

However, we had a Mega Valentine's Sale last year that started around this time. I'd love to see that come back!

I second the Mardi Gras request! I'd love some more Mardi Gras/New Orleans recipes and decor. Made a post about that in the suggestions thread as well. If not this week, then I really hope we could get it next week

I also really want the Jazz Band back. It was a bundle exclusive last year, but it would be great to be able to buy it on its own:

Pessimistically, though, I'm expecting a Greek update. Bakery Story and Restaurant Story have been recycling themes all month, and the Laurel Leaves situation seems to be more evidence of a Greek update:

I wouldn't mind it, but I'd prefer a Mardi Gras update more
    I think Greek would be an awesome theme for the restaurant! Yes please. Although you're right that they need to stop recycling things. But I really want the Greek theme as it will add more variety to the game.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 214sed View Post
    Thanks for starting the update thread. Please be sure and keep post 1 updated with the new items when the update is released.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Looking for some Mardi Gras food and drinks,

removed third party link
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-26-16 at 11:11 AM. Reason: removed third party link
    Storm 8!

Farm Supplier
    To late for Chinese New year and Valentines Day, so please Mardi Gras items!

Executive Chef
    How about a blowout sale on all past/new CNY, Valentine's and a Mardi Gras goals theme.

Still want Lucky Fountain.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    How about an australian theme?!?!?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast