Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: January 26th 2016

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Thanks Kooky, but I mean the articles with the countdown, not the boxes.
    I'm currently working on an infographic for that. Recently changed editing programs, so it's taking me a little longer than usual.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will check.
    Thank you Kooky!

Thanks!

I looked at how much it would cost to expand and it showed 21X24 was available with 55 neighbors, but when I got to 55 neighbors that was no longer available. It is like a carrot dangling then taken away.

Executive Chef
    Ooh I see Valentines Cupcake on the regular oven..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I'm currently working on an infographic for that. Recently changed editing programs, so it's taking me a little longer than usual.
    Thanks pixiegamer!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Thanks pixiegamer!!
    No problem It's up now. Very happy to get a sale!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    *happy dance*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortcakesbyChris View Post
    I looked at how much it would cost to expand and it showed 21X24 was available with 55 neighbors, but when I got to 55 neighbors that was no longer available. It is like a carrot dangling then taken away.
    everyone has this problem. you always have to pay for expanding, it's just that you can't expand with coins until you also have a requisite number of neighbors, and the tabs are too small to include all that information at once. so until you have that many neighbors, the decor tab will show you how many neighbors you need. once you have reached that number, then it will show you the coin cost.

expanding with gems has no neighbor requirements, which is why it always shows the cost.

i believe, but can't check because i have enough neighbors to expand, that if you click on the expansion arrows around your bakery, it will show you both the coin cost & how many neighbors you need, as well as the gem cost option. if i'm remembering right, you might want to check using that option instead.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    Kooky,my 19 day timer just changed to 18 Is this a mistake? Do we have,18 day's instead of 19? Could you please check into this?
    Players will have until 2/15/16 at 12:00 PM PST to purchase these items. Unfortunately, the timer does not display hours, so it may have been 18 days and 1 hour left when you noticed it stating 19 days.

Players should have 18 days to be able to purchase their valentine's items though.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request