Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Step 3 of 6 in Pressing Matters

Rhino Keeper

Problem with Step 3 of 6 in Pressing Matters

Mine shows 1/9 under the Make Grape Ciders, but shows 4/9 under the Give Grape Ciders, so it looks like the first counter must be stuck in neutral. I am running FS2 2.2.3, iOS 9.2.1, userid GTGGSF on an iPad Mini. Can some take a look.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about this. Is it possible that you started making the grape ciders before you reach your goal? It will only start counting when you get to the goal. Perhaps you made 3 grape ciders before you got to the goal and it counted your 4th when you reached the goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry about this. Is it possible that you started making the grape ciders before you reach your goal? It will only start counting when you get to the goal. Perhaps you made 3 grape ciders before you got to the goal and it counted your 4th when you reached the goal?
    No, I was at the goal and made 2 overnight and the counter did not move this morning. I am waiting for more grapes to make more, so will not be able to test to see if that was the problem.

Grand Emperor
    The make counter registers when you start crafting the cider, so it's correct that your make counter should not register this morning but your give counter would.

I think when you crafted the ciders, it didnt register last night. Are you able to try again?

To add: It could be that your progress didnt sync with the servers due to connection. Please let me know if you are still having issues with this. Thanks.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-23-16 at 08:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The make counter registers when you start crafting the cider, so it's correct that your make counter should not register this morning but your give counter would.

I think when you crafted the ciders, it didnt register last night. Are you able to try again?

To add: It could be that your progress didnt sync with the servers due to connection. Please let me know if you are still having issues with this. Thanks.
    Yes, I tried again. Made 1 grape cider and checked. Was @ 2/9 to Make and 4/9 to Give. Am now stuck @ 2/9 to make w 47 gems to bypass and 5/9 to give.
    I am 12 minutes from possibly having enough grapes to try again and then the 1.5 hours to make, so it will be awhile before I can see any progress or lack thereof. I have been doing hard closes, so should not be a sync issue. Didn't get the grapes I needed so will be tomorrow at best.

Am now with 3/9 made and 40 gems to bypass but still at 5/9 to give. Have one more in process for tonight.
    Last edited by driver1711; 01-23-16 at 08:00 PM. Reason: change in stats

Fashion Designer
    Counter shows 9 given but 8 made! Closed but still the same! Don't want to waste grapes!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    Yes, I tried again. Made 1 grape cider and checked. Was @ 2/9 to Make and 4/9 to Give. Am now stuck @ 2/9 to make w 47 gems to bypass and 5/9 to give.
    I am 12 minutes from possibly having enough grapes to try again and then the 1.5 hours to make, so it will be awhile before I can see any progress or lack thereof. I have been doing hard closes, so should not be a sync issue. Didn't get the grapes I needed so will be tomorrow at best.

Am now with 3/9 made and 40 gems to bypass but still at 5/9 to give. Have one more in process for tonight.
    Summarising your actions and counters
    1. Your counters were @ Make 2/9, Give 4/9
    2. You made and gave 1 more -> Make 2/9, Gave 5/9 (wrong result for Make)
    3. You made and gave 1 more -> Make 3/9, Give 5/9 (wrong result for Give)

I hope I had understood you correctly. Can you confirm if my summary is correct?

I have flagged this over. Hopefully one of the CMs can help to check on this. Very sorry that this happened.
    Can you also reinstall your game before you try Make/Give again?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-24-16 at 07:11 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Counter shows 9 given but 8 made! Closed but still the same! Don't want to waste grapes!
    Can you try to reinstall the game and see if it works? Sorry about this.

Rhino Keeper
    yQUOTE=rynetory2;1240123]Summarising your actions and counters
    1. Your counters were @ Make 2/9, Give 4/9
    2. You made and gave 1 more -> Make 2/9, Gave 5/9 (wrong result for Make)
    3. You made and gave 1 more -> Make 3/9, Give 5/9 (wrong result for Give)

I hope I had understood you correctly. Can you confirm if my summary is correct?

I have flagged this over. Hopefully one of the CMs can help to check on this. Very sorry that this happened.
    Can you also reinstall your game before you try Make/Give again?[/QUOTE]

The counts for line 2 were correct. I don't know how it got to the values on line 3. I am now at 3/9 on make and 6/9 on give as I was able to make one overnight and collected @ 6:20 this morning. Am still waiting on enough grapes to make another., so I will reinstall and see if that helps anything.

Reinstall did not change anything on the counters and still need grapes before I can try again.
    Last edited by driver1711; 01-24-16 at 10:20 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally have grapes and am now making one grape cider. Step 3 now shows 4/9 in make so maybe reinstall helped. Also lowered gems needed for bypass to 34 from 40. Couple more times like this and I can gem my way past the obstacle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast