Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Value Pack!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout4321 View Post
    Am I the only one getting this update or is it just not important

Anyway here we are:

OK deal if you really would save $17 but I'm not a taker. Not bothered to spend money on a video game. Cool though! There doesn't seem to be any update attached, right?
    There is a lunar decor update

Rhino Keeper
    I got the new decor last night. No value pack though. I noticed that the price is in dollars and I'm in the UK, so could be a regional thing maybe?

Fashion Designer
    Nope im in usa no pack for either account

The Honorable Panda
    Value packs will go out randomly to the games. If you did not get this pack, hopefully you will get the next one!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Deals going out randomly seems like a bad business practice when people who didn't get the deal would have paid for it. Just my opinion though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    Deals going out randomly seems like a bad business practice when people who didn't get the deal would have paid for it. Just my opinion though.
    I agree, it's weird that different people get different deals. I never had any value pack that offered gems for cheap in this game yet some people get value packs where they get decor and gems for like 2$... I dunno if it's level specific or region specific, but would be nice to have at least equivalent sales if not the same :<

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    I agree, it's weird that different people get different deals. I never had any value pack that offered gems for cheap in this game yet some people get value packs where they get decor and gems for like 2$... I dunno if it's level specific or region specific, but would be nice to have at least equivalent sales if not the same :<
    I agree - I've never seen discounted gem sales for this game EVER!!

Whenever folk post screenies, they're always in dollars so perhaps they don't bother for us UK players

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by altheamae64 View Post
    I agree - I've never seen discounted gem sales for this game EVER!!

Whenever folk post screenies, they're always in dollars so perhaps they don't bother for us UK players
    I actually live in Canada/Russia, so maybe it's US specific? I'm not sure...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    I actually live in Canada/Russia, so maybe it's US specific? I'm not sure...
    I'm in the US and I purchase gems and I don't have it. So who knows how their sales work. I never get gem sales just deco packages and sometimes tool packages. :/. Congrats to those who are the chosen ones. Lol
    Name: Tybug

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Value packs will go out randomly to the games. If you did not get this pack, hopefully you will get the next one!
    Thank you I was starting to think my game wasn't updating properly or that I needed to download a new version or something!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast