Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/21 Update - Monster Hunt S4 & Princess Lorelei's Fountain EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    My kingdom is still flooded with boars because I haven't placed the swamp yet, this hunt shouldn't be too challenging
    But I swear I will place that swamp right after this hunt ends because there are only so many boars I can deal with

New Resident
    Hi! My trade wagon doesn't have the option for gold coins. I have hundreds of each token. Is this a glitch? I made my fountain and placed it, no problem.
    I have Lucky, Silver and Gold trade options. No Soverign.
    Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by gimli0413; 01-21-16 at 04:44 PM.

Executive Chef
    I am collecting tokens, but where is the trade wagon?

Quote Originally Posted by gimli0413 View Post
    Hi! My trade wagon doesn't have the option for gold coins. I have hundreds of each token. Is this a glitch? I made my fountain and placed it, no problem.
    I have Lucky, Silver and Gold trade options. No Soverign.
    Thanks for any help.
    Gold trade is the new Sovereign, as of the previous season of the monster hunt.

Rhino Keeper
    Four Seasons in and a solution for shield tokens to Android players is finally found!
    Hunt Challenge Sovereign: Defeat 11 Purple Glimmer Golems (Collect from Sir Daisy! Horses?) (90 hits= 90 shield tokens !)
    Hunt Challenge Adept: Defeat 11 Blue Dire Boars (Dead Trees!)
    Hunt Challenge Novice: Fight 55 Skunkupines and Fangbeasts

Also, don't forget to bring the Season 1 statues out if you have them.

P.S. - Thank you twinkletoes! I thought the daily trade mentioned was the IOS thing from before.
    Last edited by MsMelanieMonster; 01-21-16 at 06:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMelanieMonster View Post
    Four Seasons in and a solution for shield tokens to Android players is finally found!
    Hunt Challenge Sovereign: Defeat 11 Purple Glimmer Golems (Collect from Sir Daisy! Horses?) (90 hits)
    Hunt Challenge Adept: Defeat 11 Blue Dire Boars (Dead Trees!)
    Hunt Challenge Novice: Fight 55 Skunkupines and Fangbeasts

Also, don't forget to bring the Season 1 statues out if you have them.

P.S. - Thank you twinkletoes! I thought the daily trade mentioned was the IOS thing from before.
    Thanks for the reminder about the earlier season statues, I'd forgotten they were a source of tokens. I'll run off and set them out now.

And wow, a season that's going to work for us Android users. How wonderful. I don't care if the fountain is a bit ugly, I do love my water features and at least this one isn't just deco.
    Last edited by EsmeW2; 01-21-16 at 05:38 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkletoes12348 View Post
    Gold trade is the new Sovereign, as of the previous season of the monster hunt.
    I played last hunt, and it was Soverign then. The information tab for cooking camp says the gold tokens come from Soverign. My God trade shows an assortment of tokens, no gold. This is my 4th hunt, I haven't missed any.

Trying to find where they said it changed. But thanks for reply.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am collecting tokens, but where is the trade wagon?
    If this is your first monster hunt, check the market, under Buildings. ... If not, check your inventory (also under Buildings). Hope you find it.

I played last hunt, and it was Soverign then. The information tab for cooking camp says the gold tokens come from Soverign. My God trade shows an assortment of tokens, no gold. This is my 4th hunt, I haven't missed any.

Yep, the trades changed names during the last hunt.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ason-3-EXPIRED

Dangit, I was really hoping to see the cabbage hut (which is still a mysterious grayed-out goal in the market) in the Trade Wagon as an option to get with golden Troll Tokens during this monster hunt... Oh well, maybe next time?

PS. ...lol, yes, Lorrainne & Nat ~ *another* stagnant fountain for the collection! lol
    I wish it hadn't required BOTH Lorelei sapphires to craft, tho (y'know, seeing as how the statues are holding up ONE & all, lol)

No, it became Gold during Season 3. Last season. Here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ason-3-EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    my question is, is the fountain worth the cost? That's a lot of gold coins to drop that will set back a lot on getting the cooking camp.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast