Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/21 Update - Monster Hunt S4 & Princess Lorelei's Fountain EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    I think only those of us who completed the event few months ago (where main price was Shappire will get this.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Thank you! Now i can stop searching! Lol! Um... which quest gives princess lorelei sapphires? Am Android, level 49.

Thanks again!
    JaymieB2 :-)
    The sapphires are from some iOS only event. Checked on my second game that doesn't have them, and it seems the only way to get the sapphires now is to make them from gold tokens in the trade wagon. The fountain takes 2 sapphires which need 10 gold tokens each.
    Last edited by plby; 01-21-16 at 03:08 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Princess Lorelei's Sapphire
    Info: This sapphire sure is pretty. It's a no brainer someone stole it. This legendary jewel is based after the real Princess Lorelei of the sea. I wounder if she is real or just a...
    Type: Material
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Trade Wagon
    Requirements: 10 Troll Token
    Used for: Princess Lorelei's Fountain
    Events: Thankful Mystery Dinner
    Timer: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Cap: 10
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86590
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 01-21-16 at 03:47 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Alright everyone, the footprint issue should now be fixed! Princess Lorelei's Fountain should now fit nicely within a 2x2 area

EDIT: You may need to force close and re-open for this change to take effect.

Thank you for your patience while we corrected this! Hope you all enjoy the rest of the Monster Hunt
    Thanks sourp4tch!

Executive Chef
    Placed the fountain and did a couple of trades. Now I'm 1/3 of the way towards earning the cooking camp!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Princess Lorelei's Sapphire
    Info: This sapphire sure is pretty. It's a no brainer someone stole it. This legendary jewel is based after the real Princess Lorelei of the sea. I wounder if she is real or just a...
    Type: Material
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Trade Wagon
    Requirements: 10 Troll Token
    Used for: Princess Lorelei's Fountain
    Events: Thankful Mystery Dinner
    Cap: 10
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86590

Does someone known the crafting time?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	27944

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	27944
    Thanks! I would love to have the chance to craft one! I lost my 2 Sapphires
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Can someone please post how to trigger the daily hunt challenges? I thought the glimmerdust trove was one but have collected from 2 of mine with no luck. Thanks!

Banned
    This is it? This is the prize for that gem we had to jump through all those hops for back in November? The table was better. This had better drop gold troll tokens for that kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by amberly321 View Post
    Can someone please post how to trigger the daily hunt challenges? I thought the glimmerdust trove was one but have collected from 2 of mine with no luck. Thanks!
    For the boar collect from a dead tree. For the troll collect from a horse (Sir Daisy works just fine).

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast