Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/21 Update - Monster Hunt S4 & Princess Lorelei's Fountain EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Okay, a little help, please. Where does Princess Lorelei's Fountain come from?

I have collected 30+ tokens, made a trade, read that you need to craft it, but don't know from where.

Loving the Blue Boars! Thank you S8! Very helpful! Now I just need to figure out where the fountain comes from!

Edit - Have been to my workshops, kitchens, potion shop, greenhouse, magic forge, as well as a host of other places. Still have no clue where the fountain comes from!

JaymieB2 on Android - level 49
    Last edited by jaymieb2; 01-21-16 at 02:33 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I could place the fountain. The foot print shows 2x2 but on the board you can only place it in a 3x3 square.
    Princess Lorelei's Fountain
    Info: A pond built so all may marvel at the beauty of the mermaid Princess Lorelei's Sapphire.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Trade Wagon
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 2 Princess Lorelei's Sapphire
    Drops: Coins, Water, Mermaid Scale, Troll Token
    Events: Monster Hunt
    Timer: 300 minutes // 5 hours
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88366

In anticipation of the final price
    Season 4 Slayer Statue
    Info: A gift from the Trade Trolls, in honor of your superior displays of battle prowess! Awarded from completing the Season 4 Monster Hunt.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Events: Monster Hunt

To be taken with a grain of salt!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Some points of clarification:

-Princess Lorelei's Fountain is 2x2, and has a chance to drop some things
    --This is part of a quest chain that unlocks at level 22. That quest is not time limited! It's here to stay, so no worries if you're not level 22 yet or don't finish it before the season is over.

-The Princess Lorelei's Fountain content pack should not affect any of the standard Monster Hunt trades. If you experience any issues with those trades, please let us know by submitting a ticket to support@storm8.com so we can look into it.

Happy Hunting!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Thanks

so so the fountain is both useless and ugly, and the rest of the update is more coin collecting for the cooking camp I long ago stopped caring if I ever get. Adding som sappy dialog about the ruler doesn't make this main storyline. Guess I'll keep my sapphires and the trade wagon will go straight back in storage.
    Good, so I don't need to waste gold coins to make this then?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Okay, a little help, please. Where does Princess Lorelei's Fountain come from?

I have collected 30+ tokens, made a trade, read that you need to craft it, but don't know from where.

Loving the Blue Boars! Thank you S8! Very helpful! Now I just need to figure out where the fountain comes from!

JaymieB2 on Android
    The goal auto completed for me, so I'm not 100% sure how this happened, but you have got to have 2 Lorelei Sapphires from an earlier quest...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Hey sourp4tch, just wanted to let you know about a small glitch. I've tried to place the fountain and it does not allow you place it. Seems like other people are having the same issue. If it helps I had to store it first until I could make room in my kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    The goal auto completed for me, so I'm not 100% sure how this happened, but you have got to have 2 Lorelei Sapphires from an earlier quest...
    Thank you! Now i can stop searching! Lol! Um... which quest gives princess lorelei sapphires? Am Android, level 49.

Thanks again!
    JaymieB2 :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Alright everyone, the footprint issue should now be fixed! Princess Lorelei's Fountain should now fit nicely within a 2x2 area

EDIT: You may need to force close and re-open for this change to take effect.

Thank you for your patience while we corrected this! Hope you all enjoy the rest of the Monster Hunt

Executive Chef
    On the fourth speed up of the fountain I got 1 gold token
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    On the fourth speed up of the fountain I got 1 gold token
    Oh, nice!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Thank you! Now i can stop searching! Lol! Um... which quest gives princess lorelei sapphires? Am Android, level 49.

Thanks again!
    JaymieB2 :-)
    I think it was from a storybook goal a few months back.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast