Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/21 Update - Monster Hunt S4 & Princess Lorelei's Fountain EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Just started crafting the fountain. How much space does it take on the board?

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone!

Can anyone who's experiencing an issue placing their fountain please submit a ticket to support@storm8.com ? This will help me look into potential issues, so we can get things fixed swiftly.

Thanks!

Happy Hunting

Farm Supplier
    I think that the fountain is supposed to be a 3x3 building while it appears to be 2x2. It only allowed me to place it in a larger space and not a 2x2 space. Could anyone check that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Thanks

so so the fountain is both useless and ugly, and the rest of the update is more coin collecting for the cooking camp I long ago stopped caring if I ever get. Adding som sappy dialog about the ruler doesn't make this main storyline. Guess I'll keep my sapphires and the trade wagon will go straight back in storage.
    There seems to be a possibility that it can drop troll tokens, from the text...

Edit: Or maybe it's only the goal reward...?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	27940
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vaso1908 View Post
    I think that the fountain is supposed to be a 3x3 building while it appears to be 2x2. It only allowed me to place it in a larger space and not a 2x2 space. Could anyone check that?
    I just cleared some space like you mentioned and it worked. So although it is only a 2x2 if you try to put it on a 2x2 space it won't work. If you clear room for 3x3 it worked. Thanks for the help!

edit: to further test the theory I tried to move things back and it wouldn't let me, giving the red unable to place.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vaso1908 View Post
    Was only able to place on 3x3 space also. When placed it filled up all of 3x3 space.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Was only able to place on 3x3 space also. When placed it filled up all of 3x3 space.
    Hey guys!

We're testing on our accounts and this is working for us as well. This can be a temporary solution - in the meantime, we're working on correcting the footprint for the deco.

Sorry about that! I'll update again when the fix gets pushed

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey guys!

We're testing on our accounts and this is working for us as well. This can be a temporary solution - in the meantime, we're working on correcting the footprint for the deco.

So we can no longer do the trade for gold coins? I rather have the cooking camp than another fountain.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey guys!

Thank you for the confirmation. It would be great if you could make it a 2x2 though...

Executive Chef
    Season 4 Slayer Statue of the Baron

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	27941

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	69 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	27942Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	27943
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast