Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/21 Update - Monster Hunt S4 & Princess Lorelei's Fountain EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey everyone!

Can anyone who's experiencing an issue placing their fountain please submit a ticket to support@storm8.com ? This will help me look into potential issues, so we can get things fixed swiftly.

Thanks!

Happy Hunting

lol, you know what the respons will be when i should?
    i am getting directed to searche for the solution on the forum..

also a little bit confused why the daily hunts can't be the same on ios and android.
    the only advantage for android is that it's not a 24hrs timed hunt.
    but still not fair, cause on ios we can obtain 33 crates if this event lasts 11 days, on android max 15!
    another thing i am missing in post 1, is when this hunt season expires.

and why are (the needs for) the trades altered so often.
    anyone noticed that we are getting less and less good items from the bronze and silver trade?
    i only do them cause i need to lower the amount of shield tokens, but in the beginning i got much better rewards for them.

looks more and more like this whole monster thing was thrown in before testing orso.

got the cooking camp last season and do not like spending all energy on monsterbeating for only some energy crates for 11? days.

something else what's not working right, i defeated a blue direboar, got rewarded, the the game resets itself? no dire boar waitin for me, obtained items by fighting it disappeared and no more daily hunt to get that boar back. an just now,the same thing happened with the golem. frustrating!

maybe i'm playing this game too long and getting bored by repeating a 'season'thing i do not like and i'd better go looking for another game which keeps me entertained.
    Last edited by anissada; 01-23-16 at 05:56 AM.
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    All I'm getting of the lorelei fountain is one bucket of water and the occasional mermaid scale. I get better drops off my ponds.
    I was only getting water and then suddenly two troll tokens in a row! So keep trying!

Host(ess)
    I love Monster Slaying event's. It's the only time you can play without a beast showing up every 3 energy used

Android player, thanks for FINALLY giving us access to the Blue Boars and Glimmer Golems......only took 3 previous seasons to bother. Why do they have to be different to IOS still though?? If we don't manage to do ALL 55 of the (suddenly scarce of course) beasts in the time frame we get NO energy crates. Same if we don't do ALL of the 11 Golem and Boars (admittedly these two shouldn't be unfeasible since they're guaranteed spawns with dead trees and horses). Its still unfair though as IOS players get a crate EVERY time they get 5 beasts daily. At least make Dire Boars part of the beast collection (for both platforms, I DON'T discriminate ) as they seem to spawn slightly more than the others.

As for the Lorelei Fountain, 20 gold coins to make it!!!! Unbelievable, some Android players haven't even got that many, even after 3 seasons. I was lucky and had a trick in the last few seasons so somehow managed to get myself up to 50 gold coins, I'm so loathe to spend them though as it took a HELL of a lot of effort to get them.

I think Storm8 should do a one off gift/mini-task JUST for Android players awarding them 10 gold coins as an apology for blatantly discriminating us all..................(I can hope, eh hehe).
    Last edited by redgirl2882; 01-23-16 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Smiley's didn't show up and didn't want my tone misinterpreted, lol.

I just defeated a fangbeast that did not get counted towards my novice daily goal - it should have finished that goal for me. Then a troll appeared and I defeated him but it did not show as one of the 25 on the Baron's vchallenge-it says defeat ANY 25 monsters....glitch?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RenZenGoddess View Post
    I just defeated a fangbeast that did not get counted towards my novice daily goal - it should have finished that goal for me. Then a troll appeared and I defeated him but it did not show as one of the 25 on the Baron's vchallenge-it says defeat ANY 25 monsters....glitch?
    Trolls & lovecupines do not count! So no glitch there. If you defeat a monster and get a resynch you loose the count, happened to me too
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestine29 View Post
    And without clear information - is this main story line, will I need the fountain in the future, will Androids get the event at one point eventually, will the fountain drop gold coins after the hunt season as well - it is impossible to make such a big decision. Please give us Android specific information, please.
    I am also looking for the same information I have 8 coins saved from previous 3 seasons amazing in the last 2 days gained 2 of these coins. It is a struggle for an android player to get the coins and to be asked to use 20 coins I know I don't have and probably won't have in the next 11 days to build a fountain which a) won't be able to complete for lack of gold coins this season will I be able to continue collecting coins after season probably not so next season will maybe have completed b) will fountain drop coins after event because using 20 coins to build a fountain which will only drop rarely the odd coin during a monster hunt is a raw deal when could be saving for the cooking camp in the long and very distant future when any android player will have 99 coins. So will spending this 20 coins on the fountain be worth all our hard work or just forget about it and continue being a 5th of the way to cooking camp?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redgirl2882 View Post
    I love Monster Slaying event's. It's the only time you can play without a beast showing up every 3 energy used

Android player, thanks for FINALLY giving us access to the Blue Boars and Glimmer Golems......only took 3 previous seasons to bother. Why do they have to be different to IOS still though?? If we don't manage to do ALL 55 of the (suddenly scarce of course) beasts in the time frame we get NO energy crates. Same if we don't do ALL of the 11 Golem and Boars (admittedly these two shouldn't be unfeasible since they're guaranteed spawns with dead trees and horses). Its still unfair though as IOS players get a crate EVERY time they get 5 beasts daily. At least make Dire Boars part of the beast collection (for both platforms, I DON'T discriminate ) as they seem to spawn slightly more than the others.

As for the Lorelei Fountain, 20 gold coins to make it!!!! Unbelievable, some Android players haven't even got that many, even after 3 seasons. I was lucky and had a trick in the last few seasons so somehow managed to get myself up to 50 gold coins, I'm so loathe to spend them though as it took a HELL of a lot of effort to get them.

I think Storm8 should do a one off gift/mini-task JUST for Android players awarding them 10 gold coins as an apology for blatantly discriminating us all..................(I can hope, eh hehe).
    as i posted before..
    the only advantage for android is that it's not a 24hrs timed hunt.
    but still not fair, cause on ios we can obtain 33 crates if this event lasts 11 days, on android max 15!

the daily hunt for skunks are very difficult, almost never reach 5 a day!
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Fashion Designer
    To me the fountain is only a good deal if it drops gold coins when there are no active hunts

Executive Chef
    I'm on the Inglorious Baron part and kinda wondering why I'm doing this at all. #1- I don't really need a cooking camp as I'm maxed out on 12 of the items it can cook and #2 - I have forgotten who princess Lorelei is. I guess I need to go back and refresh my memory. And #3 we are doing this for another statue. I hope this will be the last monster hunt but that's just me. The energy crates are the best reason to do this. I do like those and am saving them.

My monster spawning count is definitely waaaay down this time. I did my first collection of the day right now and ... nothing. Usually--unless I have one parked somewhere--I'm tripping over them.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast