Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/21 Update - Monster Hunt S4 & Princess Lorelei's Fountain EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    Weird. I still have 3 hours of monster hunt left, but my trades disappeared! Can't make any gold tokens now

Sometimes the daily hunts & the goal timer are not synced but everything's over when the actual goal is over, sorry.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Fellow hoarders!
    Just like with the fireworks cases from the New Year's Event, I'm curious here, too...
    After four monster mashing seasons, how many energy crates have all y'all saved?
    Here are mine:
    Attachment 28266
    I have 97 10 energy crates and 47 25 energy crates.

Nightclub Owner
    I didn't use many crates as I am hoarding them. Currently:
    +10: 90 pieces
    +25: 48 pieces
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Wow guys, those are some AWESOME stashes of energy crates!
    *thumbs up*!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I gotta add my love for giving the droid peoples those quests this hunt. This is my third, and by far the most fun for me! Got my fountain, and like 12 gold tokens...not huge, but the last 2 I think I managed maybe a token or two each one? So definitely better! Thank you!!
    Yes - whole lotta love...

I was so angry at the end of the first three seasons when I had a grand total of 11 gold tokens. This time it was really different and even after making the fountain I've ended up with 21. So I can see that the cooking camp is going to be possible after another 3 or 4 seasons instead of another 30 seasons. Not that I really need it as I've nearly finished the story, it's just having challenge that it's possible to achieve that makes me want to keep going. Looking forward to the next season already.

Fellow hoarders!
    Just like with the fireworks cases from the New Year's Event, I'm curious here, too...
    After four monster mashing seasons, how many energy crates have all y'all saved?
    Here are mine:
    Attachment 28266
    Here are mine. I used a few during the first season, before I decided to start hoarding.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	28288
    I ended this season with 79 gold troll tokens, next season I should be able to get the cooking camp....unless something else more useful is offered.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Well this the first I didn't get a stature on these monster quests m. I won't whine or cannot help losing as I was il in hospital paralyzed most of my body and intubated two days

However I have two things two day:

1. Who wants a baron stature unless his drips here great
    2. Personally but but becoming more attainable for me

*edit I did get earn the fountain from the start

Off to earn some money and play some games and hopefully sleep more do I can get better. As always thanks for the tips here as CS usually comes quite easy to me level 50 forever so have no other reason

Off off to finish my blytheoods!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 02-04-16 at 01:46 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate comments
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Host(ess)
    maz3girl ~ It was definitely worth it for me, but I got the 2 sapphires from that sidebar storybook event which awarded them. If I had to spend 20 of my troll tokens for it, it might be a different story. Hopefully others who used their troll tokens to get it will chime in for ya.

ETA: The fountain is of no use to ANY of us now, tho, except for water, fish & mermaid scales since it only has a chance to drop golden troll tokens DURING monster seasons.
    I did the fountain in the first day of the season and it gave me 11 tokens. So including the 5 rewarded for crafting the sapphires and the fountain I'm 4 tokens short of where I started. You may have better drops from it. I'd say that if it will give tokens the next season it worth building, but one can never know. Anyway, it was better investment than the monster statues

So, the Prncess Lorilei Fountan....does it still give troll tokens now that th event is over? If not, it's a waste of space. But if it does, it could help some people get the extra tokens required for the Kitchen while waiting for the next event if there is one.