PART A - Princess Lorelei's Fountain
prepared by SpiritWind.
This is part of a quest chain that unlocks at level 22. That quest is not time limited! It's here to stay, so no worries if you're not level 22 yet or don't finish it before the season is over.
Q: Where do I get the Sapphire's from?
A: The sapphires were a reward from a previous iOS only goal. The only way to get the sapphires now is to make them from gold coins in the trade wagon. The fountain takes 2 sapphires which need 10 gold coins each.
Update on Lorelei's Fountain: the fountain will ONLY drop tokens during the monster hunt events. After the event is over it will not drop tokens.
Fountain Drops during a Monster Hunt: gold troll token (for cooking camp), water, mermaid scales, fish
Fountain Drops between events: water, mermaid scales, fish
1. Have 2 sapphires (this goal auto completed for most of us, so I need more info if anyone can post)
2. A Mermaid's Gift - Get Princess Lorelei's Fountain from the Trade Wagon
Reward: 270 coin, 2 xp, 3 gold tokens
Note: see pictures below for details.
PART B - Monster Hunt Event Season 4 (January 2015)
Goals for Season 4
Part 1: Tokens For My Liege! - collect 30 tokens, complete any Token trade. Reward: 1400 coin, 5xp, 1 pile of tokens.
Part 2: Baron, The Slayer - defeat any 10 monsters. Reward: 1400 coin, 5xp, 1 pile of tokens.
Part 3: Inglorious Baron - defeat any 25 monsters. Reward: 2400 coin, 7xp, 1 Season 4 slayer statue.
Tips and Tricks:
* Get rid of any monsters on your board. You can tell if you have one you can't see because of the music.
* DON'T tap the troll pit!!!! Regular trolls don't drop tokens. Neither do pink skunkupines, pink alicorn, wedding alicorn, Gem horses.
* Monsters also drop their normal items in addition to the tokens
* Do the Bronze Hunter Trade if you are nearly maxed on Shield tokens so that they don't go to waste
* A Level 5 Jousting Arena will spawn a monster on every collection.
Link to Jousting Arena Renovations thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83751-Castle-Story-08-06-Update-Jousting-Arena-Renovations-(levels-4-amp-5)
* if you get the cooking camp, gold tokens will still drop
checking on whether gold tokens will drop from fountain after event concludes. SW 27 Jan.
Link to Information Nugget on Beasts extract:
Skunkupine - Flowers, Corn, Wheat, Sugar, Tomato, Fellora Plant, Pepe, some Trees, Plants, Skunkupine Trap (5 gems)
Fangbeast - Animals, Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, some Buildings, Fangbeast Trap (5 gems)
Dire Boar - Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Dire Boar Trap (5 gems), Rock Outcropping
The Trade Wagon
1. Lucky Token Trade 3 seconds: 10 Shield Tokens, 10 Sword Tokens, 10 Staff Tokens
2. Bronze Hunter Trade 3 seconds: 50 Shield Tokens
3. Silver Hunter Trade 3 seconds: 50 Shield Tokens, 25 Sword Tokens
4. Gold Hunter Trade 3 seconds: 50 Shield Tokens, 25 Sword Tokens, 25 Staff Tokens
The Tokens! - You can have a max of 120 of each of these in inventory
Shield Token - awarded upon defeating skunkupines, fangbeasts, dire boars and glimmer golems
Sword Tokens - awarded upon defeating fangbeasts, dire boars and glimmer golems
Staff Tokens - awarded upon defeating dire boars, blue dire boars and glimmer golems
Gold Tokens - ONLY come from crafting the Sovereign Hunter Trade
Information on Statues - 22 hour collection time.
this season you cannot craft the statues or extra statues.
Skunkupine - 10 gold coinsNote: if they don't have the timer on them, put them in inventory and place them again.
Fangbeast - 25 gold coins
Dire boar - 50 gold coins.
Drops from Statues
Skunkupine Statue: shield tokens (around 5 per collection)
Fangbeast Statue: sword tokens (around 2 per collection)
Dire boar Statue: staff tokens (around 1 per collection)
The Daily Hunt - iOS players - each day you will have the chance to battle a monster to get Tokens. There are 3 types of Daily Hunts:
1. Novice Challenge - defeat 5 skunkupines or fangbeasts [10 energy crate]
2. Adept Challenge - collect from a Dead Tree to trigger a blue dire boar (30 hits) [10 energy crate]
3. Sovereign Challenge - collect from a Coin Brown Horse to trigger a purple golem (90 hits) [25 energy crate]
Reward for each hunt is an energy crate - it goes to your inventory so you can chop it anytime you want!
Note: you get multi hits on each sword hit, so a 30 hit monster might only take 20 energy.
The Hunt Challenge - android players - you get 1 set of goals for the entire event which are:
1. Hunt Challenge Sovereign: Defeat 11 Purple Glimmer Golems - collect from any coin horse
2. Hunt Challenge Adept: Defeat 11 Blue Dire Boars - collect from a Dead Tree
3. Hunt Challenge Novice: Fight 55 Skunkupines and Fangbeasts
Energy crates rewards are also given for android players.
OVERALL GOAL REWARD IS THE COOKING CAMP
99 Troll Tokens: Receive One Troll Token upon completion of Sovereign Hunter Trade
The Cooking Camp - what can you cook?
Costs $3000 to place
Flour, sugar, simple feast, breaded fish, noodles, pasta, stew, hearty feast, Ivy's hot sauce, spicy feast, cake, fish sandwiches, sundae, sweet feast, Mercury feast, chocolate, ice cream, butterfish, catfish soup.
REPORTED DROPS from the Trades in the Wagon
Refer to Season 3 (previous event) for what you might get with each of the Token Trades
1. Lucky Token Exchange
2. Bronze Hunter Trade
3. Silver Hunter Trade
4. Gold Hunter Trade
||Princess Lorelei's Fountain
Info: A pond built so all may marvel at the beauty of the mermaid Princess Lorelei's Sapphire.
Source: Monster Hunt Event
Crafted in: Trade Wagon (1 Hour)
Requirements: 2 Princess Lorelei's Sapphire
Drops: Coins, Water, Mermaid Scale, Troll Tokens
Events: Monster Hunt
Timer: 300 minutes // 5 hours
Speed up: 20 gems
In anticipation of the final prize
||Season 4 Slayer Statue
Info: A gift from the Trade Trolls, in honor of your superior displays of battle prowess! Awarded from completing the Season 4 Monster Hunt.
Events: Monster Hunt