Thread: Market Item characteristics

Farm Supplier

Market Item characteristics

I'd like the ability know which market items can be stored or sold or not before we buy them.

Like if there were a little flag on each item in the market, or color coding that showed its market characteristics.

There are some items that I wouldn't have gotten if I'd known I could never put them away (hello coffee cart!)
    And others that I wouldn't have bought if I'd known I could never resell them.
    And others that I might have waited to buy until after an expansion when I have more room for them.

Also, it would be good to have a market price book that shows how much each item costs.
    For example, if I have 3 of a certain kind of counter, and I'm thinking of redecorating to use only that kind of counter, I have to take all of them out of the market and put them in the bakery before I can see how much additional ones would be.

Quote Originally Posted by LHbaker8 View Post
    - There are some items that I wouldn't have gotten if I'd known I could never put them away (hello coffee cart!)
    I agree with you. I don't see the point of having the coffee cart. It doesn't produce extra tips/gems or anything! It's just taking up space and I can't even remove it! If we are going to be forced to have an item in the bakery it should at least produce something... maybe 1 jewel per hour or at the very least 1 jewel per day.