Thread: Central Location for Pictures of Items, Maximum Number of Food Allowed per Plate?

Post Central Location for Pictures of Items, Maximum Number of Food Allowed per Plate?

I have 2 questions:

1. I love seeing the AWESOME pics of rooms, but is there a centralized and EASILY ACCESSIBLE location for pictures of ALL items? I would love to see a bigger picture of "so-and-so", for example, and not to have to spend 15 minutes searching random folders of room pics. It could be housed in ONE FOLDER with easily accessible categories/ room themes/ even an expired/ retired section.
    R
    Is there one, and I just can't find it, or am I asking for too much (central folder/ all pictures)?

2. I am stockpiling food because I am running out every night (I have read the GREAT posts on strategy- thank you ALL!). I wonder if there is a limit to the amount of food that can go on ONE PLATE. I am using the strategy of one type of food per plate and one of my plates has 50,000 plus items on it. I don't want to hit the ceiling and waste time/$/etc. What is the limit/ max amount of food items per plate?

Thank you for helping me! Sprinkles

Rhino Keeper
    I can't help with question 1. As for question 2, I have a counter with over 3 Million on it so if there is a cap to the amount it must be pretty high.

Banned
    In Restaurant Story, I have over 10 and a half million plates of Stuffed Mushrooms.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyDay45 View Post
    In Restaurant Story, I have over 10 and a half million plates of Stuffed Mushrooms.
    Good heavens!!! 10,500,000 plates of stuffed mushroom!! O.o

It appears there is no limit on how many plates one can have on one's counter. There is only a limit on how many items you can have in your storage/inventory.

As for the first question, there is a picture and word list of items one can get from the different boxes but I don't think anyone has ever taken the time to compile a list of all the different decor available in game. Maybe you could start one?