Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Login Feature Lost

Host(ess)
    I can't even get any of my story games to load🙁 🌹(Never mind) PROBLEM FIXED 🌹
    Last edited by Campingpixi; 01-20-16 at 03:18 AM.

Farm Supplier

My Restaurant and Bakery Stories will not load

How was problem fixed? My Restaurant and Bakery Stories will not load. The spinner continually rotates and games will not load. I am not having this issue with any other games (i.e., Restaurant 2 and Bakery Story 2 both load and work) but what is going on with my favorite games??
    HELP!!!! Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Kooky,
    Second day and my Restaurant and Bakery Stories will not load. The spinner continually rotates and games will not load. I am not having this issue with any other games (i.e., Restaurant 2 and Bakery Story 2 both load and work) but what is going on with my favorite games?? I have spent much real money on both games and I am not happy.
    HELP!!!! Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TrixiDeCat View Post
    How was problem fixed? My Restaurant and Bakery Stories will not load. The spinner continually rotates and games will not load. I am not having this issue with any other games (i.e., Restaurant 2 and Bakery Story 2 both load and work) but what is going on with my favorite games??
    HELP!!!! Thanks.
    Check for internet settings. Turn wifi off and restart your device and turn it back on. Force close the app and clear data and cache. This should be fixed

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Check for internet settings. Turn wifi off and restart your device and turn it back on. Force close the app and clear data and cache. This should be fixed
    Thanks for suggestion but this isn't working. Still cannot load my Restaurant and Bakery Stories. I've tried everything I can think of...all other games are working. I've sent an email to Storm 8 and hope to receive a response soon!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TrixiDeCat View Post
    Kooky,
    Second day and my Restaurant and Bakery Stories will not load. The spinner continually rotates and games will not load. I am not having this issue with any other games (i.e., Restaurant 2 and Bakery Story 2 both load and work) but what is going on with my favorite games?? I have spent much real money on both games and I am not happy.
    HELP!!!! Thanks.
    I am sorry you are having issues. Support should be responding to your email soon.

Closing thread since this thread is on an issue (login feature lost) that has now been fixed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12