Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: well, this is new...

Grand Emperor
    Great that it's back! All good now.

Host(ess)
    For some reason neither bakery or restaurant story will load for me! Anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Campingpixi View Post
    For some reason neither bakery or restaurant story will load for me! Anyone else having this problem?
    I am having that problem too. It was working a few hours ago. All other games including some I haven't played recently are working.

Host(ess)
    I found what my problem was! I had not updated the games last update because of all the issues people had with it so I sucked it up and updated the story games and it fixed the problem! I figured I would rather have half a game rather then no game 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Campingpixi View Post
    I found what my problem was! I had not updated the games last update because of all the issues people had with it so I sucked it up and updated the story games and it fixed the problem! I figured I would rather have half a game rather then no game ��
    What version should we use? I force closed several times yesterday and have deleted and am reinstalling BS and RS now.

Grand Emperor
    Please ensure that you have the latest software and games for your device. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Please ensure that you have the latest software and games for your device. Thanks.
    This response is not helpful. Everything was working fine until some time last night. Several people are having issues now.

What is the latest version? I am reinstalling but don't know if it is the correct version.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I deleted and reinstalled Bakery Story and Restaurant Story this am. No idea what the current version is but the version I installed is working. Missing counters, appliances and food at first but all is there now I think. Did not really have time to check and have not logged into RS yet do to volunteer work for peer cancer support.

I have a different perspective than some after 20+years doing tech support and moderating a variety of forums from tech support to chronic pain groups. The pain groups required a lot of finesse dealing with those who were in severe pain and lashing out in frustration. I ended up setting up some private groups for a few who had been harassed or stalked.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I deleted and reinstalled Bakery Story and Restaurant Story this am. No idea what the current version is but the version I installed is working. Missing counters, appliances and food at first but all is there now I think. Did not really have time to check and have not logged into RS yet do to volunteer work for peer cancer support.

I have a different perspective than some after 20+years doing tech support and moderating a variety of forums from tech support to chronic pain groups. The pain groups required a lot of finesse dealing with those who were in severe pain and lashing out in frustration. I ended up setting up some private groups for a few who had been harassed or stalked.
    Please note our mods kindly report player concerns, but they don't have access to investigate technical issues from our server. Because Campingpixi mentioned updating resolved this for her, asking players to make sure they are updated is solid advice.

We apologize for the hiccup with the login feature yesterday. Special thanks to the mods for reaching out to us so we could resolve it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Please note our mods kindly report player concerns, but they don't have access to investigate technical issues from our server. Because Campingpixi mentioned updating resolved this for her, asking players to make sure they are updated is solid advice.

We apologize for the hiccup with the login feature yesterday. Special thanks to the mods for reaching out to us so we could resolve it as soon as possible.

I still have not been given an answer to which version to use. I just deleted and reinstalled after following the usual trouble shooting tactics.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast