Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: well, this is new...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier

well, this is new...

iOS player- games & software both up to date.

I was bouncing back & forth between games (when I say games, I mean bakeries as I have two) like a lot of players do & I went main > social > invite friends & the tab to click so you can switch storm ID's has just completely disappeared.

naturally, I closed the app & when that didn't do anything, I restarted my device, still nothing.

this has never happened before in all of my years of playing so I've sent (basically) this same message over to s8 & I'm hoping to get it figured out asap considering that it's going to drive me nuts not being able to check my other bakery & restaurant.

has anyone else experienced this?

New Resident
    Yeah, I'm guessing that they are updating securities because a lot of people have been hacked recently. I hope they don't remove that feature because of the hackers, because they ruin everything.

Anywho, I will send an email to Storm8 and teamlava addressing the issue. I hope that this is over soon!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by crummyo View Post
    Yeah, I'm guessing that they are updating securities because a lot of people have been hacked recently. I hope they don't remove that feature because of the hackers, because they ruin everything.

Anywho, I will send an email to Storm8 and teamlava addressing the issue. I hope that this is over soon!
    does this usually happen when they are updating? I've never seen it before.

New Resident
    [B]Omg i have the same problem..
    Im only switching for this week cause im looking after my kids account while there on camp..

And then switching back to my account. How is this fair removing this feature.. you know there are legit reasons to and not just always have to do with hacking..

NOW IM STUCK IN MY KIDS ACCOUNT ..I cant get back to mine
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-19-16 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Removed email - privacy reason

Same issue here and I'm on an iOS device... We're probably screwed, just like when they took away the block feature in BS and NEVER brought it back....

New Resident
    hey guys
    YES ITS ON ANY OF THE OTHER GAMES

Yes you can switch accounts thanks god from one of there other games.. Any of the ones that come up in the list when u click the icon on top right.. Just download install and its there..

I just did it with the bingo game.. And thank god i can switch out of my kids account and back into my account ..

storm ID
    dezign2envy level 42 & 4 stars

2nd account

stormID
    Divafashionstyle level 36 4 stars..

Both id can be used for Fashion story and Bakery story
    Last edited by dezign2envy; 01-19-16 at 07:34 PM.

New Resident
    The same has happen to me & I hope it's resolved soon.

Grand Emperor
    The login feature is back. You can use your RS1 and BS1 to login and switch between accounts. Thanks for your feedback.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-19-16 at 07:51 PM. Reason: typo

New Resident
    Thanks so much

Grand Emperor
    Great that it's back! All good now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast