Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: January 20, 2016

Executive Chef

Bakery Update: January 20, 2016

SNOWY WEDDING CRATE

original post: since it's now within 24 hours of the update, predict away! i'm going with a glamorous party with guests in gorgeous slinky dresses, now that all our friends want to show off their newly svelte figures. (one week of yoga has amazing effects in story-land.)

(yes, i will properly update this post when the time comes, kooky. thank you for keeping a handle on things!) edit(KP) You read my mind! Thanks!
    Last edited by twospoons; 01-20-16 at 12:10 PM. Reason: adding the update info

I haven't bothered checking in the last few weeks because they haven't posted previews. Are they still not posting them?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    It's tongue-in-cheek, but I really liked the suggestion deekathleen made on the goals thread. Basically, the aftermath of healthy/resolution goals: people passed out on the floor with swirly eyes, surrounded by doughnuts and other unhealthy treats, with chocolate frosting smeared all around their mouth. Would be a little cartoonish, but I think it would be cute!

Otherwise, I'd really like a juice bar to go with the prizes we got for the goals, so hopefully we'll get that if S8 decides to continue the healthy theme into this week. Failing that, maybe a winter theme (and hopefully also a sale).

Failing all of those... a crate. I'll bet my socks it'll be a Garnet Crate, considering how many birthstones S8 has themed into boxes. It's a shame, though; I would have really appreciated some Pome-Garnet recipes...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-19-16 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Discussing mod actions
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCwife11 View Post
    I haven't bothered checking in the last few weeks because they haven't posted previews. Are they still not posting them?
    it's not looking good so far. frankly, if i worked there and was in the holiday party photo, i'd have been posting previews like crazy to get myself off the top of the blog. are stormies really so alien that they actually like the way they look in pictures?

Executive Chef
    My guess is that it will be a crate

Executive Chef
    Definitely time for a crate
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Definitely time for a crate
    Not those of us who don't buy gems or can't afford them we don't. I want them to surprise us with a new appliance. I'm sick of box only updates.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by planetpeace12 View Post
    Not those of us who don't buy gems or can't afford them we don't. I want them to surprise us with a new appliance. I'm sick of box only updates.
    There is always at least one box update a month, sometimes two, ever so occasionally three, but there is always at least one.

Fashion Designer
    I hope it's an appliance, but I have a bad feeling it's going to be a crate...probably a stupid one too.

Executive Chef
    Well whatever it is I'm sure it will be super duper awesome
    Last edited by deekathleen; 01-19-16 at 08:51 PM.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast