Thread: Bakery Update: January 20, 2016

Executive Chef
    Healthy Eating Crate LOL (I joke)

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Healthy Eating Crate LOL (I joke)
    lol it better not be
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    It's a snowy wedding crate. How creative. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Again, a stupid crate! And it's a recycled RS theme! Nothing for me this week.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-21-16 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Flaming comment

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    What is that???? Do U know that a big quantity of players don't live in U.S.A. ?????
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    im american and i dont even know what heck that day is lol
    okay, for those of you who were actually under the impression people celebrated a national blondie day in america: pretty much every day of the year is designated as the something-or-other day. multiple things, in fact. weeks and months are not exempt. almost no one ever knows what any of them are, unless you happen to be a huge fan of that particular item or work as that particular job or hallmark's gotten a hold of it or something.

for example, today is both national cheese lover's day and national buttercrunch day, and tomorrow is granola bar day and new england clam chowder day. and that's just the food ones! today is also camcorder day and penguin awareness day. but there's this thing called google, and i felt like wishing my neighbors something other than a happy wednesday today, so i thought i'd see if there were any good "holidays" to say Happy Something Day, and while i was there i saw blondie day.

Host(ess)
    Another crate that was a shocker... (Insert sarcasm)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    It's a snowy wedding crate. How creative. Lol
    oh god!! smh
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by planetpeace12 View Post
    Again, a stupid crate! And it's a recycled RS theme! Nothing for me this week.
    why would we need a snowy crate now...ugh its almost valentines
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-21-16 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Executive Chef
    anybody got a picture?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    okay, for those of you who were actually under the impression people celebrated a national blondie day in america: pretty much every day of the year is designated as the something-or-other day. multiple things, in fact. weeks and months are not exempt. almost no one ever knows what any of them are, unless you happen to be a huge fan of that particular item or work as that particular job or hallmark's gotten a hold of it or something.

for example, today is both national cheese lover's day and national buttercrunch day, and tomorrow is granola bar day and new england clam chowder day. and that's just the food ones! today is also camcorder day and penguin awareness day. but there's this thing called google, and i felt like wishing my neighbors something other than a happy wednesday today, so i thought i'd see if there were any good "holidays" to say Happy Something Day, and while i was there i saw blondie day.
    lmao your hilarious! mmm cheese day i can go for that, i shall cut up some nice cheese and eat it!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast