Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Cider House, Grapevines and Grapes - Jan 21, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    eta: I am a dingbat! ��

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    1. The coin version of the Grape Vines is permanent and will be staying after the event ends.
    2. The Grape Jelly and Jelly Donut crafts will be removed at the end of the event.
    I can't help but feel ripped off now...

1) the picture of the gilded vine gave the impression that you received more than 1 grape (see photos)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5178.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	28064 This picture shows the coin vines with 2 grapes and the pergola with 4 grapes.

Name:	IMG_5179.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	28065 The gilded vines show 3 grapes.

Name:	IMG_5180.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	28066 Once again the pergola showing 4 grapes.

2) there was a common consensus in this forum that the coin vines would not be permanent therefore incentivizing us to purchase the gilded vines
    3) I don't know about others but I fell in love with the tarts and donuts and therefore wanted to ensure that I would have an abundant amount of grapes to be able to enjoy crafting them
    However, now that the donut is being removed and the coin vines are permanent it's painfully obvious that the aforementioned conclusions were all incorrect I can't help but feel foolish for having purchased 2 gilded vines.
    Last edited by funforcatalina; 01-26-16 at 11:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, I thought those initial screens were just to demonstrate that the vines produced purple OR green grapes......and not literally in numbers

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lightson50 View Post
    I haven't received any white grapes in the last 5 harvestings. Is anyone else having such a low collection rate for them?
    No green ones for me either. I'm stuck now as I need more green grapes for the tarts and all I get is purple. I have 2 coin vines and 1 gem vine.

Honestly speaking, the glided grapevine is a rip-off! It only give one random grape every 2hr, which is the same as the white grapevines(coins version). The only difference is the gems price tag. Also the pop-up for the glided grapevine is misleading, grow even more grapes?! Ya right, only ONE pathetic random grape. Now tell me, who in the right mind will though they will just get only ONE random grape for the gems price they paid? Not forgetting the 2hr timer is the same as the white grapevines. And I do feel sorry for those who bought the glided grapevines, thinking that the white grapevines isn't permanent. The confirmation came too late.

I'm still stuck at quest #5, not enough purple grape to made tart. And I still need 3 more tarts to go. Probably need another 2-3 days judging by the drop rate. smh
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Banned

I'm done!!

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Honestly speaking, the glided grapevine is a rip-off! It only give one random grape every 2hr, which is the same as the white grapevines(coins version). The only difference is the gems price tag. Also the pop-up for the glided grapevine is misleading, grow even more grapes?! Ya right, only ONE pathetic random grape. Now tell me, who in the right mind will though they will just get only ONE random grape for the gems price they paid? Not forgetting the 2hr timer is the same as the white grapevines. And I do feel sorry for those who bought the glided grapevines, thinking that the white grapevines isn't permanent. The confirmation came too late.

I'm still stuck at quest #5, not enough purple grape to made tart. And I still need 3 more tarts to go. Probably need another 2-3 days judging by the drop rate. smh
    I am done!!! And I don't feel ripped off I bought both gilded vines as well as the coin ones and I did use a few gems and a bundle pack to level up I always do and I don't feel bad about it because now I'm done and with the excess I can help others out. My pergola looks lovely 🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think that paying the 74 gems for the one gilded grapevine is that bad esp. when grape growing and its recipes remain after the event.....

Fashion Designer
    YIKES... Suddenly 2 of my vines have the smoking tent around them like it is a new building ! What is up with that? Has anyone had that happen?

OH NO. And when the tent disappeared, the time went back to zero! With no grapes on the vines. UGH. I am already behind in this event. *pouting
    Last edited by Mitzi111; 01-27-16 at 06:15 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    1. The coin version of the Grape Vines is permanent and will be staying after the event ends.
    2. The Grape Jelly and Jelly Donut crafts will be removed at the end of the event.
    Thank you so much for the answers.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    YIKES... Suddenly 2 of my vines have the smoking tent around them like it is a new building ! What is up with that? Has anyone had that happen?

OH NO. And when the tent disappeared, the time went back to zero! With no grapes on the vines. UGH. I am already behind in this event. *pouting
    Sorry that you lost your vines and grapes. Are your vines back to normal now?