Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Cider House, Grapevines and Grapes - Jan 21, 2016

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Mitzi: So the white vines are 'not' permanent? But the yellow one is! Thanks for clearing that up. I thought I saw a post that said the white one was permanent too. But since it isn't, then I have no regrets in buying the guilted one!

Mitzi: And oops, I am guilty of reading the posts that said the guilded one should produce 2 grapes. I think we all got confused because there was a pop up about the pergola producing 2. We must all be in a hurry when accessing the farm and we don't read the pop-ups carefully.
    See this.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hey everyone, I did check (and still checking) but so far I dont have further on updates on the following. Rest assured that as soon as I have more information, I will post immediately to keep everyone posted. In the meantime, keep collecting your grapes and progressing with your goals.

1. Will the grapevines (coin ones) remain after the event?
    2. What are the time limited crafts?

Sorry for a little confusion for this event. I think this is the first time we have farm items updates together with an event, so we have more questions which need answers. Please bear with it till we get some answers. Thanks.
    There was an earlier post stated she had 2 grapes per gilded grapevine so I put "1-2 grapes" in my note on Post #1. I have been getting only 1 grape so far. I just rechecked the post and saw she added she had only 1 grape since and I have updated my note accordingly. Guess we are all good now and everyone is getting only 1 grape.

Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    Mitzi, The first post on this thread with all the goals listed says gilded gives 1-2 grapes. That's probably why everyone is disappointed with one from the gilded.
    I am guessing that perhaps the post stated supposed to get 2 grapes was a mis-post cos I still dont see any info in my game that says this.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-25-16 at 09:17 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJ8 View Post
    Bugs in counters!!! Not one counter, but most of the counters!!

My advice: don't buy glided grapevine because it is not worth the gems you spend and it doesn't help in giving green grapes at all.

I wish I never start this event. one word to describe this event which satrts with 'f': frustrating
    I saw that you have posted in the bug thread. Please see my reply to you. Thanks. Sorry that you are having counters issues.

Quote Originally Posted by cugie View Post
    So we will be making the jelly with the grapes? It would have been nice if TL would of had a gem sale before the event. I don't have enough gems to buy 2 permanent gilded grapevines
    I'm checking which crafts are permanent.. FYI There's a sale package for gems and grapes if you are interested.

Host(ess)
    Does anything think there will be a chance for the Gilded Grapevine to go discounted before it reached to limited time? I want to have permanent grapes but I doubt if I can completed the quests on time - the white grapevines refusing to drop me green grapes all the time!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by firenze_candy View Post
    Does anything think there will be a chance for the Gilded Grapevine to go discounted before it reached to limited time? I want to have permanent grapes but I doubt if I can completed the quests on time - the white grapevines refusing to drop me green grapes all the time!
    Personally I dont think so. We used to have event buildings on discount at the last weekend of the event but not anymore. You can wait till the last day if you want. But getting it sooner may help you with your goals. Your call ultimately.

I stupidly made a couple of grape jams before that part of quest came up. So while I could use them for jam donuts (2 jams per donut!!!!) they didn't count towards jam making part of quest (oh the grapes & sugar). Still making it LOL No other jam or peanut butter for a while

Do you mean the cider press? If so, it's a very boring machine. It hardly ever moves, I've only seen it move a few times *yawn*

Executive Chef
    Argh! I have 14 purple grapes and 0 green ones! This is not looking good...

Edit: now 16 purple, 0 green...
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 01-26-16 at 06:08 AM.

New Resident

How di I get white grapes in Farm Story?😩😩

Farm Supplier
    I'm on the 5th part now this one is going to take a while, not sure if I get to the six one or not we will see.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The Gilded Grapevine is permanent.

Perhaps I am the only one here who was happy with my Gilded Grapevines. My aim was to grow grapes permanently. This way, I could still grow grapes even if I didnt win the Grape Pergola. Besides I am happy to get extra grapes to help me for this event and I see it as a long term investment for my farm. I got 1 grape per vine since Day 1. Ummm I am not sure why a post said we were supposed to get 2 grapes. Am I missing something here? Anyways I dont regret buying mine. I feel bad for those who regretted buying it, it's quite a lot of gems to regret over. I hope you feel better seeing it as a long term investment.

Attachment 28028
    I like the gilded grapevine so I could make things down the road.