Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Cider House, Grapevines and Grapes - Jan 21, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I've noticed that the Make counter includes the ones being crafted. Can't give those until you collect them.
    This is not holding true after all. I had one crafting (that was #3) that registered, which made me think the ones being crafted are counting, and I had one (#4) queued for starting when #3 finished. I collected #3, and #4 had started already, but I still show only 3/4 on the Make counter.

And when I gave #3, that counter shows 2/4, so my #2 raisin bread is still missing, and I will have to spend another 4.5 hours to make it again.

New Resident
    My gilded grape vine only gives me 1 grape every 2 hours like my other two what's wrong with mine? I spent 99 gems and it gave me back 25

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    This is not holding true after all. I had one crafting (that was #3) that registered, which made me think the ones being crafted are counting, and I had one (#4) queued for starting when #3 finished. I collected #3, and #4 had started already, but I still show only 3/4 on the Make counter.

And when I gave #3, that counter shows 2/4, so my #2 raisin bread is still missing, and I will have to spend another 4.5 hours to make it again.
    All I can say is that I have 1 raisin bread in the barn, I currently have 1 baking in the kitchen, and 2 in queue waiting on the ovens. My goal shows completed (make 4 breads). Hopefully the cat doesn't steal one during the night before I can give them in the morning.

Grand Emperor
    I've noticed that the Make counter includes the ones being crafted. Can't give those until you collect them.
    The Make Counter increases when you click to make a goal item in the machine. The Give Counter increases when you click [Give] to submit the goal item(s) in your barn. They dont do anything when you collect these items.

All I can say is that I have 1 raisin bread in the barn, I currently have 1 baking in the kitchen, and 2 in queue waiting on the ovens. My goal shows completed (make 4 breads). Hopefully the cat doesn't steal one during the night before I can give them in the morning.
    Raisin bread is made in the bakery. Shouldnt you be having 3 in the queue? My kitchen doesnt make them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    WARNING: wasn't sure the first few times but watched closely the last two times and am now sure. My green grapes are NOT registering. I have been stuck at 1 out of two needed for the grape juice for days. Two collections ago (because I was suspicious and wanted to confirm what I thought I was seeing) I saw the green grape get harvest but when I went to make the juice it still said 1 out of 2. Waited for this last collection just to make sure and yep, saw the green grape get harvested, went in and still only 1 out of 2 still needed. No wonder I've been stuck on this step for 3 days.

ETA: I think someone is in my game because it keeps blipping. While you're in there could you leave a few grapes? :-)
    Sorry to hear about your grapes. Can you reinstall your game? You can use either the regular Farm Story 2 is v2.2 or Holiday Harvest is v2.3. IOS 9.2.1. Thanks.

So far my grapes are accounted for since the start of event. Reinstallation should clear your issue.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post

Please see my reply to your posts in the Bug forum. Thanks.

This isn't going to work. Not trying to be a pessimist but I got extremely lucky and found someone selling grapes. That helped me get to the fourth goal. Now, I have no red grapes. So I need four to make the tart (plus green grapes).

What would be so terribly wrong if you could collect ONE green grape and ONE red grape from each collection? That would mean I would be able to make one tart a day (which is still rather poor in my opinion).

Honestly, []. I'm done.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-25-16 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone have an opinion on whether to buy the second gold grapevine? If they will end up being permanent, it seems you'd want the max amount

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddie2 View Post
    My gilded grape vine only gives me 1 grape every 2 hours like my other two what's wrong with mine? I spent 99 gems and it gave me back 25
    Same for me.. I want my gems back, it's supposed to give 2. :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaJelly77 View Post
    Same for me.. I want my gems back, it's supposed to give 2. :/

Me to!