Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Cider House, Grapevines and Grapes - Jan 21, 2016

Getting mostly purple grapes here. Several collections from the gilded vine have yielded only two grapes one time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I'm pretty sure that IF you can complete the quest and get the pergala you grow grapes on that.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]27987
    Yah, for IoS users that is true. But I am in the minority and play droid, so no quests for me. I don't buy gems, but am saving up for more vines either way! <3 Just would suck to have to wait after the event till I can afford more vines, if that makes sense.

For what it's worth though, I looked closely at the pop ups this morning, and it LOOKS like the coin and the gem vines are on there with the cider house, no mention of limited time for any of it too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by taratown29 View Post
    Getting mostly purple grapes here. Several collections from the gilded vine have yielded only two grapes one time.
    My two gilded vines only drop one grape each. I guess the only perk of buying them is they will still work after the event. I can't help feeling there should be a bit more benefit for forking out gems though.

I am on to the raisin making goal now which seems to only need purple grapes, of which I have plenty. Hopefully I'll be able to stock up on green grapes before the next goal!!

Looking forward to making raisins ! Could use a break from green grapes

Rhino Keeper
    So.. Do we know which items are time limited and which are permanent?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I skipped with gems think to skip cost me 16 gems because I had harvested some grapes.
    Well worth it to me beings can't be around every two hours collecting grapes and I now have grape cider making ...
    I considered geming through but knowing I needed the grapes for the next goal, I decided not to. Thankfully I managed to get some badly needed green grapes today. Finally am able to start crafting! Happy to pull through goal 2.

Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    Has anybody got an animated building. Mine isn't on my ipad or phone.
    My cider house isnt animated either. Perhaps that's by design.

Edit: The wheel on the cider house turns once and stopped.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-23-16 at 11:13 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Rynetory2, were you able to verify anything? judyandthecat has a good point and we should figure it out ASAP.
    The cider house has 3 non grape dependent recipes so it isnt a total lost. But like you, I do like to have more info on this too. Please see my reply in next post.

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    rynetory2 , you are correct on the crafts, and as far as items go, droid users are missing out on the prizes given for completing quests of course, but we can purchase the gilded grapevines for 99 gems each, and the coin ones. The missing crafts are the jelly donut and the grape jelly, far as I can tell.

So, um, I am on quite a bit of medication, so I'll ask to be clear...after this event is over, the two grape vines we got with coins are not going to be usable anymore? IE...we are gonna have to buy the gem versions to keep making grapes? That's pretty icky if so, lol...
    Thanks for your feedback on android features. Get well soon sweetie. Please see my reply to your question in next post.

Quote Originally Posted by erxi9 View Post
    So.. Do we know which items are time limited and which are permanent?
    Please see my reply in next post.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-23-16 at 07:43 AM. Reason: typo

Grand Emperor
    Hey everyone, I did check (and still checking) but so far I dont have further on updates on the following. Rest assured that as soon as I have more information, I will post immediately to keep everyone posted. In the meantime, keep collecting your grapes and progressing with your goals.

1. Will the grapevines (coin ones) remain after the event?
    2. What are the time limited crafts?

Sorry for a little confusion for this event. I think this is the first time we have farm items updates together with an event, so we have more questions which need answers. Please bear with it till we get some answers. Thanks.

I am also having problems with my cider house not counting my grape cider. Finished goal yesterday but still need to craft today......but don't have green grapes to craft. Oh well....

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    I am also having problems with my cider house not counting my grape cider. Finished goal yesterday but still need to craft today......but don't have green grapes to craft. Oh well....
    Is it possible that you crafted before you reached the goal that requires it? All actions done before you reach the actual goal will not be counted. Sorry sweetie.