Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Cider House, Grapevines and Grapes - Jan 21, 2016

Executive Chef
    okay so we can use the building after, even if we couldn't finish the quest?! It says on the info page that the coin vines will be permanent so... they will continue to give grapes after the event finishes? And the pergola just gives you extra grapes? Please someone confirm this. Unfortunately I will not be able to finish the event so I will not have the pergola or the skin for the kitchen.

Sorry just now seeing this!! I'll be on for another 10 mins or so write on my wall when your ready and I'll post them

Rhino Keeper
    I have 5 green grapes and 2 grape jellies I will post for sale at 5:00 pm Central time (US). A little tip:you can buy grape jelly and use them to make your jelly donuts. You don't have to wait for your own jelly to finish. You still have to make 10 jelly yourself, but they count toward your ten as soon as you start making them, not after they are finished. This saves a lot of time since the jelly is almost 2 hours each. I will continue posting grapes as I harvest. Next ones will be about 5:30pm. Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by bpoole2008 View Post
    Sorry just now seeing this!! I'll be on for another 10 mins or so write on my wall when your ready and I'll post them
    Hi ready when you are :-)

Executive Chef
    It's so awesome to see everyone helping where they can here. I just felt the need to say it, you all are awesome! <3

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggle1962 View Post
    Hi ready when you are :-)
    Can you give me 3 minutes? Thanks I need to open up the game!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm putting up a few grapes for sale apprx. 7:05pm EST. Good luck!

One hour to go with this challenge and I've only managed to make it through for grape tarts, part 5. No possibility of finishing. Very disappointed that I have an abundance of red grapes and only two green grapes at this point. This games algorithms are waaay off!

*four

Executive Chef
    Hmm...still an hour left? Well, if you're willing to gem it, it will be easier with the raw materials at hand. So...

18 green and 8 purple grapes going up for sale immediately (quantities of 6 for green grapes, 4 for purple). Good luck!

EDIT: Sold! Good luck to those rushing to get the last goal done. You can do it!
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 02-01-16 at 05:52 PM.