Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing

Farm Supplier

Fishing

Is there a better hook for certain ones to catch or is it just random? I can't make the second hook yet not sure what level you get that at. Should I only fish when I see those swirling spots for the best fish?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BBragg15 View Post
    Is there a better hook for certain ones to catch or is it just random? I can't make the second hook yet not sure what level you get that at. Should I only fish when I see those swirling spots for the best fish?
    There's no real guarantee that you will catch better fish with better baits. I've caught Anchovies, Catfish, and Bass with the Dough Baits (the first one), but I've also caught them with the next three baits as well. However, you ARE more likely to catch the next level fish (Catfish, then Bass) with the next two (Anchovy and Spicy). The fourth bait, the Fancy Bait, is used to catch Tuna and Salmon for the Sushi Shop (unlocked when you expand to the Water Garden), though you might also pull in Bass, Catfish, and even Anchovy (at one point, though, I somehow managed to catch a Tuna with a Spicy Bait...don't ask me how, because it hasn't happened since).

You can fish anywhere you like at any time you want (or need to). However, you are more likely to get higher level fish by tapping in the Fishing Spot (the swirling area). But even then it is not a guarantee...you might instead get 2 of a lower level fish instead of just one.

The Honorable Panda
    Bait
    Dough bait - anchovy.
    Fish bait, spicy bait - catfish, bass.
    Fancy bait (golden lure baits) - tuna, salmon.

You cannot craft the Golden Lure bait. This bait can only be bought (either from someone selling it or from Stormie) or received as a prize, in an event.

If you cannot see a bait tap in the green disk in the middle of the menu to go to page two of the menu.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am new and android what do we do with fish?

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to Farm Story 2!

You can keep the fish for deliveries or craft them. Here are the crafts which use fish. Hope this helps. Enjoy your game.

Fish Best bait to use Crafts Level
    Anchovy Dough bait Anchovy pizza, baits 19
    Bass Fish bait, spicy bait - 22
    Catfish Fish bait, spicy bait Fried fish, catfish sandwich 21
    Salmon Fancy bait, golden lure Salmon quiche, salmon roll, salmon nigiri, sashimi 25
    Tuna Fancy bait, golden lure Seared tuna salad, sashimi ?

Executive Chef
    You can save the fish for deliveries, but if you are struggling for coins, it is more profitable to sell them through your Side Shop.

I am stuck not catching the fish needed for the deliveries I need to buy craft building (forgot name) but can't buy because I can't deliver not too happy with game but will not give up yet

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to Farm Story 2!

You can keep the fish for deliveries or craft them. Here are the crafts which use fish. Hope this helps. Enjoy your game.

Fish Best bait to use Crafts Level
    Anchovy Dough bait Anchovy pizza, baits 19
    Bass Fish bait, spicy bait - 22
    Catfish Fish bait, spicy bait Fried fish, catfish sandwich 21
    Salmon Fancy bait, golden lure Salmon quiche, salmon roll, salmon nigiri, sashimi 25
    Tuna Fancy bait, golden lure Seared tuna salad, sashimi ?
    Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    I am stuck not catching the fish needed for the deliveries I need to buy craft building (forgot name) but can't buy because I can't deliver not too happy with game but will not give up yet
    You are most welcome. Sorry I missed your post. Are you still having issues? What specific issues? Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    I went fishing today and caught a nail, not sure how you can catch a nail with a hook. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast