Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 411

Thread: Cider House, Grapevines and Grapes - Jan 21, 2016

  1. #101
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I think you have to be level 61 to make pear cider.
    It is not part of the event but a recipe to craft when you reach that level.
    Thank you so much for explaining I knew I was missing something.

  2. #102
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Resident Old Hippy Chick
    Posts
    1,617
    rynetory2 , you are correct on the crafts, and as far as items go, droid users are missing out on the prizes given for completing quests of course, but we can purchase the gilded grapevines for 99 gems each, and the coin ones. The missing crafts are the jelly donut and the grape jelly, far as I can tell.

    So, um, I am on quite a bit of medication, so I'll ask to be clear...after this event is over, the two grape vines we got with coins are not going to be usable anymore? IE...we are gonna have to buy the gem versions to keep making grapes? That's pretty icky if so, lol...

  3. #103
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    103
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	169.3 KB 
ID:	27982
    Step 4.

  4. #104
    How can I get purple grapes? All I have collected so far are green ? Thnx

  5. #105
    Thnx for answer about color!!! Sorry for duplicate post

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by OliGsPlace View Post
    How can I get purple grapes? All I have collected so far are green ? Thnx
    It is random when you collect ... You get purple or green!

  7. #107
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Harlow, England
    Posts
    1,345
    Quote Originally Posted by OliGsPlace View Post
    How can I get purple grapes? All I have collected so far are green ? Thnx
    I'm only getting purple. I'm a bit miffed that paying for two of the gem vines doesn't give a more even split.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	169.3 KB 
ID:	27982
    Step 4.
    Thank you for sharing I put this in the first post!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 01-22-16 at 03:45 PM.

  9. #109
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    103
    Just wondered if we will be able to turn the grape vines later

  10. #110
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post

    So, um, I am on quite a bit of medication, so I'll ask to be clear...after this event is over, the two grape vines we got with coins are not going to be usable anymore? IE...we are gonna have to buy the gem versions to keep making grapes? That's pretty icky if so, lol...
    I'm pretty sure that IF you can complete the quest and get the pergala you grow grapes on that.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]27987
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	27987  

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •