Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Let's Play THE DATING GAME!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Let's Play THE DATING GAME!!

Gooooood evening restauranteurs!

The Pixie that brought you Loretta and Hazel's Journey around the World (Bakery Story) and the Great Halloween Whodunnit (Restaurant Story) now proudly presents:

♥*~THE DATING GAME!~*♥

With less than a month until Valentine's Day, Chef Lee is finding himself in need of a date! And what better way to find lifelong love than on a stage with three relative strangers being subject to the scrutiny of an audience? That's right, ladies and gentlemen; it's time for a dating game, hosted by our very own Phoebe!

For those already familiar with my previous events: this game will work similar to my Great Halloween Whodunnit - same backdrop, with some minor changes as the game progresses. It's not nearly to the same scale as L&H's journey, but I hope you all still find it enjoyable

This post will serve primarily as a record of the different rounds/events that occur throughout the game. Can't have a dating game without some dating drama, can we?

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
    [01] Introduction
    [02] Date #1 - Playful Parasol
    [03] Date #2 - Mexican Dancer
    [04] Date #3 - Swedish Server
    [05] Eliminations Round 1, Part 1
    [06] Eliminations Round 1, Conclusion[/QUOTE]
    [07] Enter the Bagel Gal!
    [08] Exit the Bagel Gal
    [09] The Playful Parasol Reappears!
    [10] Finale
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 06-11-16 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Updated Timeline
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Introduction

Let the game begin!

Meet your contestants!

Bachelorette #1: The Swedish Server has been by Lee's side in the kitchen for a long time. Can she serve up some romance in that platter of hers? Is Lee ready to take their relationship outside the kitchen??

Bachelorette #2: Ms. Playful Parasol is a regular at Chef Lee's establishment. Has she been dropping hints with her tips? Could romance blossom between chef and customer??

Bachelorette #3: The Mexican Dancer is a newcomer, but she's already winning hearts with her exotic charm. Can she add some spice to Lee's life? Or are her moves too hot to handle??

And, of course, who do you want to see end up with Lee? Get your votes in soon! (And remember, you don't necessarily have to vote for the contestants on the stage )

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Also, if anyone from Storm8 happens to follow this... a floor decoration of Lee without his tools would be really nice to have! Maybe in a suit or something... just saying
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-23-16 at 08:23 PM.

Need Me? Send me a PM

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i vote for mexican dancer!! shell be great with lee. asian n mexican make a great mix XD
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

love this! can't wait to see how it turns out!

Rhino Keeper
    Umm. Its a pretty hard choice for many people. But I really want some to make my day with mean cooking!
    Storm 8!

I vote for swedish server

Fashion Designer
    This is fun! Always loved "The Dating Game"!

My thoughts on contestants:

Bachelorette #1: Swedish Server

Although she is the hottie in the restaurant, I foresee
    future conflict. If the two got in an argument, they'd
    have to see each other all day and could
    possibly be a put off to customers. Then again makeup
    is a good thing. Hee Hee!

Bachorlette #2: Ms. Playful Parasol

Cute as a button! Compliments Mr. Lee daily.
    And leaves tips to prove it. Does she want
    to buy his love? Can't buy love! So she seems
    to be a wee bit of a Stalker! Yikes!

Bachelorette #3: The Mexican Dancer

An entertainer that demands attention! She is
    hot and knows it! Can we say the "Princess Type"
    here? Mr. Lee has his work cut out for him!

All that said, my vote goes for the Spicy Dancer!
    They would make a good pair. Why?
    Chefs also demand attention! They would definitely
    compliment each other!
    Last edited by LadyEna; 01-22-16 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Idiocy

Executive Chef
    my first thought was swedish server, given the common love of food binding her and chef lee together. then i read the introductions that said they work together, and as ladyena wrote, thought that was a horrible idea: never date a coworker!

but upon further consideration i think that the mexican dancer is not really ready to settle down (i recently saw her on a date with some lounge lizard). she wants casual, and chef lee is looking for a long-term relationship. playful parasol is looking for commitment, but she's too set in her ways--just look how often she goes to the same restaurant!

chef lee likes to try new things, both in the kitchen and in life. he needs a partner who likes to travel and eat new foods and meet new people, like the swedish server does. she didn't settle in the life she was born in, but left her homeland to move to wherever this restaurant is! and she's always willing to try chef lee's crazy ideas for the daily specials! sure, it contains the potential for disaster, but they already know they get along, and if it did work out, they could be the perfect couple.

Executive Chef
    I want Chef Lee and Swedish girl to be together.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast