Thread: Help! gifting is now messed up.

Fashion Designer

Help! gifting is now messed up.

First thing this morning I started to return gifts to my neighbors. Noticed the ribbons are gone, great. BUT the first one I tried to return, instead of getting the "full" message which gives you the chance to try something else or go on to another neighbor, I got the message that my gift had been sent but one of my neighbors could not receive it. I had only been sending to one and now my one gift out of the measly three we are allowed was GONE!

This is definitely not right. Most of my neighbors that I exchange gifts with are Level 50 and often the first choice does not go through. Sometimes I will have to skip a neighbor because nothing will go through. In fact I have one neighbor that I have not been able to gift for over a week. And I don't understand the "full" when I receive gifts that are over my max amount.

PLEASE look into this. Our three gifts are too precious to be lost this way.

Executive Chef
    Usually when this message comes up, the gift really went through. Check with your neighbor to see if that's the case.
    I have it happen somewhat often but so far it was really sent every time.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    First thing this morning I started to return gifts to my neighbors. Noticed the ribbons are gone, great. BUT the first one I tried to return, instead of getting the "full" message which gives you the chance to try something else or go on to another neighbor, I got the message that my gift had been sent but one of my neighbors could not receive it. I had only been sending to one and now my one gift out of the measly three we are allowed was GONE!

This is definitely not right. Most of my neighbors that I exchange gifts with are Level 50 and often the first choice does not go through. Sometimes I will have to skip a neighbor because nothing will go through. In fact I have one neighbor that I have not been able to gift for over a week. And I don't understand the "full" when I receive gifts that are over my max amount.

Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I agree with mreames.... The gifts do go through. If you check and they don't for you, then Post again.

Moving to the Bugs forum.

I've also gotten this message before. I immediately check the nbr to see if the gifts icon is grayed out & sent.
    It hasn't happened often but each time the gift has been sent to the nbr.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post

Can you please try sending a gift to the same neighbor again first tomorrow and see if you receive the same message? As others mentioned, your gift should have went through and you should be able to still send 2 more.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!