Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: In The Woods Storybook Adventure

Rhino Keeper
    I started chapter two late, having to finish a conducktor fail first. Put Gretel into the nest and just took her out to feed her and pop her in for her first evolution. In just under two hours, my Hippogryph will finish breeding, and I'll try for a Plantlers and plant the turnips so they're finished when Gretel does. If I'm lucky enough to get a Plantlers first try, it still won't be until tomorrow afternoon when the Hippogryph is finished hatching, but chapter three is easy enough to finish within a few minutes if I get the Plantlers right away. If I fall behind, it shouldn't be too hard to catch up, as I'll keep my Gretel evolving until she's epic, and the only roadblock in the next few days will be the Plantlers. With how often I get them regularly, I'm hoping it won't be too difficult this time around!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    I'm glad to hear people are feeling the same way! My goal has always been to collect every animal because I'm a perfectionist like that and I probably would have continued this way if S8 gave us regular expansions. But now that it comes down to actually having to choose which animals I can place in my forest simply due to space, the ugly ones are out first lol

I also am happy for the people who enjoy the look of these storybook creatures because playing the storybook does bring a new exciting element to the game instead of the monotonous breeding. So I hope whoever partakes can complete it
    I also like to complete everything, and don't really mind what these look like... A lot of the animals are sorta unattractive , IMO. If possible, I would like to complete this challenge. The real problem for me is space. I had a homeless animal on the nest, and had to upgrade (500 gems!!!) just to put Gretel on the nest! Then I had to upgrade another habitat (500 more gems!!) Now, reading ahead, we also have to breed AND FEED a Plantler and a Firefox! That's 2 more spaces I DONT HAVE!
    I obviously buy gems. I have upgraded almost all of my habitats. How the heck am I supposed to play if you make it impossible for me?
    GIVE US EXPANSIONS ALREADY!
    Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I also like to complete everything, and don't really mind what these look like... A lot of the animals are sorta unattractive , IMO. If possible, I would like to complete this challenge. The real problem for me is space. I had a homeless animal on the nest, and had to upgrade (500 gems!!!) just to put Gretel on the nest! Then I had to upgrade another habitat (500 more gems!!) Now, reading ahead, we also have to breed AND FEED a Plantler and a Firefox! That's 2 more spaces I DONT HAVE!
    I obviously buy gems. I have upgraded almost all of my habitats. How the heck am I supposed to play if you make it impossible for me?
    GIVE US EXPANSIONS ALREADY!
    Annie
    I understand your frustrations but one thought on the breeding of common animals. Sell your current Plantler to make room for the one you breed, that way no new space is required for them. That way you only need space for Gretel and the Weasel Witch. I am constantly, replacing my upper level common and rare animals with babies to account for these events. Also, since it is really easy to breed common animals, one way to reclaim space is to sell commons and breed them again later on when more space is allotted. I know it is frustrating to not be able to house all the animals but these are some sugggestions that might work for you. Personally, I just keep a lot of animals in storage (currently 48). At least I know I have them even if I can't show them off.

I hope you find a solution that is workable for your game.

Executive Chef
    Looks like a bad start for Chapter 3. My first try for a Plantler is a 14 hour timer. I have already sold a few Grassquatchs and Hedgehogs, so it will just delay my Storybook Adventure progress. It's too bad, a Plantler would have worked out perfectly since it would have been ready to move to the nest shortly after Chapter 3 would start. I was hoping only to use one breeding attempt and get in a few more attempts at the Winter Equifox.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Looks like a bad start for Chapter 3. My first try for a Plantler is a 14 hour timer. I have already sold a few Grassquatchs and Hedgehogs, so it will just delay my Storybook Adventure progress. It's too bad, a Plantler would have worked out perfectly since it would have been ready to move to the nest shortly after Chapter 3 would start. I was hoping only to use one breeding attempt and get in a few more attempts at the Winter Equifox.
    Mine too. First attempt is a Bamboon.

Executive Chef
    Same here. First attempt is 14 hours.
    Great.
    Especially after 7-8 consecutive Conducktors and after from the Spin to Win (in 4 free turns and 6 bought ones) having only gotten precisely the two animals that I already had (2 Growvines, 1 Typhoon Tiger) and not the Lamb, nor the Toronado which I *REALLY* wanted.
    Not much fun in FFS like this. I'm looking for a bit of an "up" again after this massive FFS down of the past two weeks...

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think I'll finish chapter 2 tomorrow now, depending on how late I want to stay up. The Hippogryph is done around 1pm tomorrow, at which time I'll have to put the Bamboon in...it'll be ready late tomorrow night, which means even if I get a Plantlers with my second attempt, I won't get to hatch it until close to midnight...I don't want to spend gems to speed, considering I'll be buying the new habitat...I like to finish on time, and tend to get impatient but I have to remind myself that I can catch up on later chapters.

Rhino Keeper
    I have to say, I'm not real crazy about this storybook. I'm taking part in in right now. I've got a 9 hour timer so I'm pretty sure I have s Plantler. But I'm debating on whether to stop. I have a lot of food and need to level up some of my animals, so I might just go that route and stop the storybook.

Come on team lava step y'all game up like really..good game going to waste..first off y'all decreased the gem amount for downloading and playing other games which takes up to much space on ppl devices even purchasing gems cost to much..2nd of all the days to complete the battle arenas and the spin the wheel events are just bull **** cause its not enough time to do anything then the waiting time between the events and spinning the wheel are just outrageous still making it hard to complete what about new starters y'all don't think about ya ll supporters..like fr instead of making these games better y'all just sucking the fun outta these games trying to force ppl into spending their hard earned money into these flugazey Ax's games...fix the problems and stop being greedy..I'm sure y'all making enough money from the supporters who do come out they pocket..but do ya ll care enough to give back instead of just taking..2016 bout time storm8 thinks about storm8 and not IOS.. Apple making their money from their products what about team lava and their games that always seems to have issues rs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Same here. First attempt is 14 hours.
    Great.
    Especially after 7-8 consecutive Conducktors and after from the Spin to Win (in 4 free turns and 6 bought ones) having only gotten precisely the two animals that I already had (2 Growvines, 1 Typhoon Tiger) and not the Lamb, nor the Toronado which I *REALLY* wanted.
    Not much fun in FFS like this. I'm looking for a bit of an "up" again after this massive FFS down of the past two weeks...
    Wishing you get that FFS up very soon, friend! The forum is just not the same without you. I definitely miss your daily contributions.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast