Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: In The Woods Storybook Adventure

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    I am choosing not to play this storybook for a few reasons.

1. I find all three animals really unattractive. I hate when they put clothes on them and try and make them look humanoid. And a Hansel and Gretel? Those are literally the names from the fairy tale. Like cmon I'm not gonna go around saying "Oh I'm gonna use my Hansel for this battle" or "I'm gonna breed my Pyro Pony with my Gretel". Just no.

2. Lack of space. I have no room to place the new habitat because S8 refuses to give us expansions. I'm not gonna waste what limited space I have in my forest to place animals I don't even like.

3. I would rather use my apples to make creatures I actually like into epic. I don't want to waste all my built up apples to bring two ugly creatures to epic. I've always thought that was a very unfair aspect of the storybook adventures because it takes so long to build up apples. Don't force us to use them on specific animals

With my negative rant being over I hope people succeed at this storybook and enjoy the new habitat and creatures if you choose to place them in your forests
    I totally get it! I have the same problem with these animals - they have clothes on and look too humanoid. I really don't want to give away 3 spaces in my forest for them when I have really cool animals in storage that I'd love to hatch. I will probably never ever hatch Hansel if I go that far in the Storybook.

I haven't decided what to do yet... But I haven't regretted not getting Wild Wondercat for a second and there are always more Storybooks to come...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    I am choosing not to play this storybook for a few reasons.

1. I find all three animals really unattractive. I hate when they put clothes on them and try and make them look humanoid. And a Hansel and Gretel? Those are literally the names from the fairy tale. Like cmon I'm not gonna go around saying "Oh I'm gonna use my Hansel for this battle" or "I'm gonna breed my Pyro Pony with my Gretel". Just no.

2. Lack of space. I have no room to place the new habitat because S8 refuses to give us expansions. I'm not gonna waste what limited space I have in my forest to place animals I don't even like.

3. I would rather use my apples to make creatures I actually like into epic. I don't want to waste all my built up apples to bring two ugly creatures to epic. I've always thought that was a very unfair aspect of the storybook adventures because it takes so long to build up apples. Don't force us to use them on specific animals

With my negative rant being over I hope people succeed at this storybook and enjoy the new habitat and creatures if you choose to place them in your forests
    You inspired me!
    I was thinking more or less the same things so I decided to check the forum and... yeah, that's how I feel, too!
    Not going to throw away so much space and so many apples for animals I totally dislike, just for the sake of "completing something", no thx!!!
    And this leaves us more time to try and breed animal which - again - we really want to get.
    Thank you and happy breeding
    K.

Quote Originally Posted by kuppikahvia View Post
    You inspired me!
    I was thinking more or less the same things so I decided to check the forum and... yeah, that's how I feel, too!
    Not going to throw away so much space and so many apples for animals I totally dislike, just for the sake of "completing something", no thx!!!
    And this leaves us more time to try and breed animal which - again - we really want to get.
    K.
    Hey came to the forum for the same reason. I think Hansel is very ugly and even more ugly is the final form of the witch so I was unsure if I should finish or stop with the witch at lv 10. And you guys helped me to realise that having an animal good looking is way more important than finish an event. So thx and Im still hoping that the developers will rethink the evolution to lv 15 part cause this will be the second storybook I will stopp because of that

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Hey came to the forum for the same reason. I think Hansel is very ugly and even more ugly is the final form of the witch so I was unsure if I should finish or stop with the witch at lv 10. And you guys helped me to realise that having an animal good looking is way more important than finish an event. So thx and Im still hoping that the developers will rethink the evolution to lv 15 part cause this will be the second storybook I will stopp because of that
    Glad to know others think like this, too! I still haven't decided how far to go but any pressure to finish is certainly gone. I think the weasel is pretty cute as a juvenile but I don't even want to evolve it to adult.

Farm Supplier
    I'm tired of working so hard at storybooks with terrible reward creatures. They're so ugly. ;____;

Executive Chef
    Hi, I think Hansel and Gretel beautifully. It's a nice idea of ​​TL designer, just beautiful, I'm thrilled. Hello we play Fantasy Forest and since they are easy in Hansel and Gretel. It's otherwise boring, always crocodiles, turtles, etc. to have. Oh the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland would be a great inhabitants of our forests or the Grinning cat and the Hatter u.s.w. Thank you again for this great Storybook TL.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 2 completed and the 5 Realm Runes collected. Chapter 3 presents the first challenge where a Plantlers needs to be hatched. For past Storybooks, hatching has meant, both moving an egg to the nest or moving the animal from the nest to a habitat, so I assumethat will be the case for this one as well. I will take a short break from breeding Conducktors (5 so far trying for the Winter Equifox) to try for a Planther when my Breeding Den comes available in 6 1/2 hours. I hope to get the Plantlers on the first try since I am overdue for a Super Rare and I would hate to waste one on Earth/Nature since I have those. A Zombee fail would not be so bad.

Gretel is in the Evolution Flower for the second time and when she is done, she will return for a third time, so I should have her up to level 15 before the end of the day. So far so good.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kuppikahvia View Post
    You inspired me!
    K.
    I'm glad to hear people are feeling the same way! My goal has always been to collect every animal because I'm a perfectionist like that and I probably would have continued this way if S8 gave us regular expansions. But now that it comes down to actually having to choose which animals I can place in my forest simply due to space, the ugly ones are out first lol

I also am happy for the people who enjoy the look of these storybook creatures because playing the storybook does bring a new exciting element to the game instead of the monotonous breeding. So I hope whoever partakes can complete it

Host(ess)
    Thank you BiggerBubbles for the info. I want to wait as well until the tournament is over to start the storybook, that is why I wanted to know when the final day to start it would be.

Gretel in for final evolution all evolution times are 4 HRS for her. 9 HR timer in breeding den. So far so good.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast