Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: In The Woods Storybook Adventure

Fashion Designer
    Storybook and a tournament, wow aint we spoilt lol Thanks so much to 19Sparkles96 for posting the steps. It really helps for planning in advance.
    I've completed step 1 and Gretel is in the nest and adventurnips have been planted in preparation for step 2.
    Goodluck all.

Host(ess)
    Does anyone know when the final day to start the storybook adventure is? Also, thanks 19sparkles96 for sharing the steps! It helps tremendously to know what needs to be done in advance!

Gretel is in her first evolution time is 4HRS.

Chapter 5 step 4 says harvest wild berries x6 I don't have/see any wild berries? Do they show up later? I have 6 grand farms.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbb4ever View Post
    Does anyone know when the final day to start the storybook adventure is? Also, thanks 19sparkles96 for sharing the steps! It helps tremendously to know what needs to be done in advance!
    Think it said 18/1 PST when the words flew past! I'm planning to wait to get the tournament over and to get enough runes to expand as I have nowhere to put anyone.

Does anyone know what type of habitat Weasel Witch needs as I'm not sure I can afford the new one?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Chapter 5 step 4 says harvest wild berries x6 I don't have/see any wild berries? Do they show up later? I have 6 grand farms.
    I would expect to get the wild berries thrown in when you harvest food, as usual. Don't think it would be a new type of food to grow.

Decided to go ahead and try for Plantlers and if I were lucky enough leave in breeding den till time. Glad I did 13HR fail.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks!!

Fashion Designer
    I am choosing not to play this storybook for a few reasons.

1. I find all three animals really unattractive. I hate when they put clothes on them and try and make them look humanoid. And a Hansel and Gretel? Those are literally the names from the fairy tale. Like cmon I'm not gonna go around saying "Oh I'm gonna use my Hansel for this battle" or "I'm gonna breed my Pyro Pony with my Gretel". Just no.

2. Lack of space. I have no room to place the new habitat because S8 refuses to give us expansions. I'm not gonna waste what limited space I have in my forest to place animals I don't even like.

3. I would rather use my apples to make creatures I actually like into epic. I don't want to waste all my built up apples to bring two ugly creatures to epic. I've always thought that was a very unfair aspect of the storybook adventures because it takes so long to build up apples. Don't force us to use them on specific animals

With my negative rant being over I hope people succeed at this storybook and enjoy the new habitat and creatures if you choose to place them in your forests

I like Gretel better in adult form. It's typical that I don't want to evolve all the animals to epic, but then I miss out on the other two animals ...

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast