Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: In The Woods Storybook Adventure

I think I finally got a firefox but might have to accelerate to complete the series on time.

Fashion Designer
    Hello sassylis read above #134 and #135 there is written that You got 6 or 7 bos for the 5 hour plants.

Executive Chef
    This is ridiculous....I've been trying to open the game for TWO HOURS and it just keeps crashing. I'm on the last step with 14.5 hours left and I can't open the game. I am so sick of this. Every other S8 game opens just fine except for this one. it's not my internet. It's not my device.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Well I finally managed to get the game to open and was able to collect Hansel and get him on the nest before it crashed again while I was trying to collect from habitats. Although this is my favorite game I'm done with it until they decide to fix the performance issues.

Good luck to everyone still working on this quest and happy playing to all my forum friends and neighbors.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    I finished this a few days ago but every time I look at weasel witch I just see an under dressed clone of wild wondercat.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Quote Originally Posted by sweethutch View Post
    PLEASE reconsider this decision! The animals are horribly small now and lack so much detail! It's such a disappointment to work like crazy growing food to get the new animals to epic and not even be able to hardly see them! These new storybook adventure animals are grossly disappointing. PLEASE ENLARGE THE ANIMALS!
    Hey totally share the same opinion. Gretel and the witch are so small they look like they are stomped down even by lv 1 animals. I loved the look of the wirch but now I hate her. She doesnt fut in anywhere. I had no problem with the sizes so please make them bigger again!!!

Fashion Designer
    Got THE three! It was the easiest story to complete because I did not needed to stop this time because of lack on food! And thanks to them who told me to get Firefox and ranguin! Thanks!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617