Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: In The Woods Storybook Adventure

Executive Chef
    Chapter 9 starts soon and I'm still on 6. I can't even prepare for the later chapters because I have no Weasel Witch to feed and evolve.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

I just noticed ( while playing battleground) that the Gretel is Ultra RareClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	27978

Fashion Designer
    First try for the rainquin and I get a 13 hr fail.
    Grrrr. Figures that I would get the longest possible fail for this breeding combo.

Quote Originally Posted by kokii123 View Post
    I just noticed ( while playing battleground) that the Gretel is Ultra RareClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	27978
    Yeah I lost 5 times to the new Garnet Griffin she's the only one to take him out.

Fashion Designer
    Almost done. Found it all relatively easy for a change. I noticed on the front page it doesn't say how many mini pumpkins you need to harvest for chapter 9. It's 4. Good luck to all!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    Chapter 8 went well for me, although I didn't get enough buttons to collect from my first round of Adventurnips, but that wasn't an issue. I bred a Rainguin yesterday, and I haven't moved him from the den yet, but know that I can and still easily complete that step when I take him out of the nest.

I believe someone else has brought this up, but the Witch Weasel is REALLY tiny in the habitat, I hope that's something they look into. I found the same thing with the candy animals from one of the world events...it actually made it so I don't even like looking at the habitat and the candy animals (they've been banished to a corner I rarely see now!). I really like the animals from this event, so I hope they take a look at the scaling and update it.
    Yes. I like this animal but she's so tiny. She gets lost behind other animals if she's not with small animals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Yes. I like this animal but she's so tiny. She gets lost behind other animals if she's not with small animals.
    yes latest animals are quite small compared to the earlier ones. to spare devices memory and avoid crashing ?
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes latest animals are quite small compared to the earlier ones. to spare devices memory and avoid crashing ?
    Could be!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    try pyro-pony with a rare or super rare dark-fire or Crystal Unicorn with rare/super rare dark - fire
    The first combo worked and got me a Firefox finally, so thanks!

My Weasel Witch is now hatching and I have bred a rainguin on my first attempt. If I set timers for everything, this should go smoothly from here, I hope.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 01-23-16 at 10:52 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    This'll be the first Storybook I'm going to be able to complete! Other several I was too young to keep up with making enough food and coin to get through. (Sorry, long time lurker to the boards, and really excited to finally be able to get one done!)

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast