Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Demolition Dragon

I bought the Demolition Dragon and put in nest but didn't have enough space for habitat. So I expanded and was able to clear the space today but now I don't have the habitat to buy...what do I do now? I thought the habitat was available until today the 22nd...

Executive Chef
    The habitat is still in my market, see below on the right. If not in your market, email support.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	27980

Executive Chef
    I have a question, there is this dragon once as Value Pack?

Nightclub Owner
    Just faced Demolition in the Arena for the first time. He uses Bubble Magic and is quite strong. He beat my Infinity 15
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Just faced Demolition in the Arena for the first time. He uses Bubble Magic and is quite strong. He beat my Infinity 15
    Hmm... DS has been around for such a long time but they're still sticking with the same battle animations they started off with for the Arena

FFS has a unique animation for each of their animals' attack even if the animals are of the same elements. For instance, two Gem animals, the Crystal Unicorn and the Quartz Quetzalcoatl. The Unicorn kicks pieces of crystals at its opponent but the flying Quetzalcoatl fires a beam of white light that gets split into rainbow colored beams as it passes through a prism.

Couldn't they at least make the Demolition Dragon blow up its opponents if Magic is employed, sort of like an ultimate attack without the glowing, sparkly lights.

Nightclub Owner
    Bought 5 of them, loving it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Has anyone tried Demolition in the Arena and if so what type of type of move does it display?
    Well, I fought one of these in the arena today and it attacked me with water bubbles! Why on earth would a demolition dragon have a water attack? I know bombs are blue colored in the game, but come on...blue magic? I expected to be attacked with fire or black magic. So weird. lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Well, I fought one of these in the arena today and it attacked me with water bubbles! Why on earth would a demolition dragon have a water attack? I know bombs are blue colored in the game, but come on...blue magic? I expected to be attacked with fire or black magic. So weird. lol
    lol that's funny!!! I don't know cause I never use them to fight, I keep them healthy so that I can collect bombs, rather than seeing them exhausted and have to heal for 2 hours
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Can you buy more than one or are they limited like the gold yielding dragons? Thanks!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678