Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Demolition Dragon

Executive Chef
    This is not Worth It.. love this one but it's not so unique
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I think you are agreeing with me, Freesiawoods, so now I'm just confused. I was agreeing with you.
    I meant I didn't think any future direction of the game could be guessed at from these new dragon types. Anyway my egg is on the nest too haha, despite the high price I am hoping not to miss out on mining dragons any longer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I meant I didn't think any future direction of the game could be guessed at from these new dragon types. Anyway my egg is on the nest too haha, despite the high price I am hoping not to miss out on mining dragons any longer.
    Thank you for the clarification! Now I get it!

Congratulations on your new dragon.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    Broke down and bought it, I just thought it looked ****er!!!

Went for it!!! It's on the nest as I patiently wait
    Level 107 in DS! 206 Dragons!
    My storm ID is diner2u feel free to add me!
    5 Diamond Dragons: Diamond 15, Quetzal, Crusader 10, Mercury & Infinity
    5 Champions: Warrior Princess 10, Warrior Prince, Gilded Knight 10, Rose Knight & Chariot + 2 in storage: Skeletal Knight & Dueler
    2 Gold Dragons: White Gold & Stainglass

Executive Chef
    Mine will finally go into the Evolution Temple tonight (in about 10 hours) and get raised to level 4. Long way to go to level 10......

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Question... Will the bombs earned from this Dragon be kept in a separate storage or will they count against our allowed 25?

They will be counted towards the same limit of 25. However, the game will allow you to collect over the limit from the Dragon.

However you won't be able to earn them through the regular drops until you drop below the limit.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    They will be counted towards the same limit of 25. However, the game will allow you to collect over the limit from the Dragon.

However you won't be able to earn them through the regular drops until you drop below the limit.
    Thank you Kooky. Just to clarify to ensure I understand correctly (and given the other player above got to 32 bombs) is the correct interpretation of the above as follows.

Scenario A) I have 25 bombs in Storage, I can collect from the Demolition Dragon but bombs will NOT be received from the Evolution Temple (I am guessing the latter is what you mean by "regular drops"?).

Scenario B) I have 10 bombs in Storage, I can collect from Demolition Dragon AND the Evolution Temple, until such time as I have stored 25 bombs from the Evolution Temple, at which point Scenario A) kicks in.

Scenario C) I have 35 bombs in Storage (25 from the Evolution Temple and 10 from Demolition Dragon), Scenario A) will continue to apply - i.e. there is no upper limit on the bombs I can store from Demolition Dragon.

I suggest what the Dev Team meant was there is not a separate location for the bombs to be stored, but the total is now 25 Evolution plus Demolition.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Thank you Kooky. Just to clarify to ensure I understand correctly (and given the other player above got to 32 bombs) is the correct interpretation of the above as follows.

Scenario A) I have 25 bombs in Storage, I can collect from the Demolition Dragon but bombs will NOT be received from the Evolution Temple (I am guessing the latter is what you mean by "regular drops"?).

Scenario B) I have 10 bombs in Storage, I can collect from Demolition Dragon AND the Evolution Temple, until such time as I have stored 25 bombs from the Evolution Temple, at which point Scenario A) kicks in.

Scenario C) I have 35 bombs in Storage (25 from the Evolution Temple and 10 from Demolition Dragon), Scenario A) will continue to apply - i.e. there is no upper limit on the bombs I can store from Demolition Dragon.

I suggest what the Dev Team meant was there is not a separate location for the bombs to be stored, but the total is now 25 Evolution plus Demolition.

You can have your max 25 bombs from evolution temple, then keep adding bombs from dragon.

example-You have 25 bombs- then you collect from dragon (3 per day) for 2 days- You then have 25 + 6 = 31 bombs. You can keep adding Dragon bombs. So next day you will have 34 bombs.

The restriction is, once you have 25 bombs, you will no longer get any bombs from your evolution temple.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Yep - that's what I thought. Thank you for the confirmation Kooky. Great stuff!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast