Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Demolition Dragon

Demolition Dragon and Concussive Canyon Habitat are available for all android players too, but only on the main version of the DS or the Winter version.
    You can find them in the "FEATURED" tab of the market.
    If you are playing the Halloween version, you won't find them there.
    So, if you want to buy them, you can load the main version or the winter version once, buy them, exit the game and then go on playing with the Halloween version

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    LOL!! I'm with you on that. Definitely not spending gold to buy any of these new dragon types you mention. I do think the concepts are cool and all, but it's too little reward for what they want us to spend to purchase them. Not a good investment IMO.
    I'm with you. This is hugely expensive for very little return, and buying it will just encourage more of this type of offer. I wouldn't mind so much, except that I can anticipate what will happen next....the timeframe to get mining dragons will keep reducing to increase the uptake of the costly offers like this.

Executive Chef
    I'm kind of torn, want to buy this for my daughter's account which only evolves at levels 7 and 10. I have missed about every other mining dragon. But it is a lot of gold and I may also run into space constraints some day.

Executive Chef
    Freesiawoods, I look at it this way. Introducing these different types indicates, to me, the development of some future direction/expansion/enhancement plans for the game. We may not know the details yet (part of the game challenge, I suppose) but perhaps we are being given the opportunity to get a foothold on the future. Look at the gold-producing dragons and how popular they are now. I'd love to search back and find the initial reactions when the first one came out. So far I've invested in each of the new ones. I noticed a while ago there are specific new categories in the Market for Apple and Map producing dragons, strongly indicating there will be more.

Just my thoughts.

Your point about the reduced evolutions is very timely - there was a thread on the Suggestions Forum about evolutions and they really did need to do something to balance the reduced number of bombs available to the customers who only evolve twice per dragon due to the old rules.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 01-17-16 at 03:22 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I'm with you. This is hugely expensive for very little return, and buying it will just encourage more of this type of offer. I wouldn't mind so much, except that I can anticipate what will happen next....the timeframe to get mining dragons will keep reducing to increase the uptake of the costly offers like this.
    Wow. You make a good point. That's probably why the last mine lasted so long. They were probably busy developing this concept & then the mine popped up with it's first ever starting count down. I sure hope you aren't right about reducing the time frame that long term players are accustomed to with the introduction of these mining dragons.
    Last edited by blackeneddove; 02-23-16 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Noticed a typo lol

Executive Chef
    I view these new types as good indications that there are future development plans for the game (far preferable to retirement plans). I look at the difficulty those who can only evolve their dragons twice have now. Nothing is ever static, change always comes. If customers want the game to continue then it must grow: customers continually hit habitat limits and space limits, so the game either grows or dies once the limits are reached.

Customers can support future development and the longevity of the game, or face the inevitible demise. Just my perspective.

Banned
    I had the max 25 bombs stored and just collected 2 bombs from demo dragon and my stored bombs is now 27

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    I had the max 25 bombs stored and just collected 2 bombs from demo dragon and my stored bombs is now 27
    Wow, really? I wonder what the new max bombs is then??

Can anyone confirm a new maximum amount of bombs we can store?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Demolition Dragon and Concussive Canyon Habitat are available for all android players too, but only on the main version of the DS or the Winter version.
    You can find them in the "FEATURED" tab of the market.
    If you are playing the Halloween version, you won't find them there.
    So, if you want to buy them, you can load the main version or the winter version once, buy them, exit the game and then go on playing with the Halloween version
    It is not available on all main versions for android players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Freesiawoods, I look at it this way. Introducing these different types indicates, to me, the development of some future direction/expansion/enhancement plans for the game. We may not know the details yet (part of the game challenge, I suppose) but perhaps we are being given the opportunity to get a foothold on the future. Look at the gold-producing dragons and how popular they are now. I'd love to search back and find the initial reactions when the first one came out. So far I've invested in each of the new ones. I noticed a while ago there are specific new categories in the Market for Apple and Map producing dragons, strongly indicating there will be more.

Just my thoughts.

Your point about the reduced evolutions is very timely - there was a thread on the Suggestions Forum about evolutions and they really did need to do something to balance the reduced number of bombs available to the customers who only evolve twice per dragon due to the old rules.
    I respectfully disagree, I think this dragon caters to those like me who lack bombs or those who like to accumulate extra mining dragons. Not everyone can evolve constantly. But I hope something can be done for us older accounts under the old format.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast